Love and war

Next question this is more personal. But if you had a lover what would your type be? For me just a girl about a year younger than me or same age that cares for who I am and maybe plays video games nothing to special. How about you?))

Boscha pov (that's a new one)

After what the human said to amity I... felt bad for her? As crazy as that sounds I really feel bad for amity if she lives like this how does she conceal it everyday?

I want Luz to regret everything she's ever done to amity cause I... care? For her I don't know it's a weird feeling I really never felt.

Me Amity and Skara went to our class and sat together amity in the middle Skara was on the left and I was on the right of the table, amity looked sad... Very sad her eyes looked down at the floor she wasn't paying attention "hey amity you.. ok?" I ask the girl "maybe? I don't know" amity plainly said as she sighed it made me feel compassionate for her. If she really lives as a abused it makes me feel very sorry for her "well uh.. amity would you like to talk about it?" Skara asked as she looked at amity "yeah tell us" I said as me and Skara get closer to amity "well... it's what luz said.. she said something about me and my relationship with my dad.. i wanted it to be a secret" amity said with sadness in her voice "don't worry we won't tell" Skara said with a smile "yeah and if Luz tries to talk again she'll regret even coming here" I said putting a smile on amity's face "thanks.." amity said with hope coming back into her voice.

It bothers me that luz would even dare to say what she said.. she really was pissed at amity. But it's her fault she made poor little amity sad in the first place! God this compassion feeling hurts.

The bell screamed our trio went to the cafeteria for lunch.

"Hey I'll catch you guys later I'm gonna go.. do some work" Skara said as she split up with us making our trio to a duo "hey amity" I said getting her attention "yeah?" She said as she looked up at me "I gotta say it's not normal for me to say this but uh... When Luz attacked me and you held her back and... what I'm saying is thanks and sorry for the Terrible stuff I've done" I said with my hands in my pockets, amity giggled "it's ok" she said with a smile growing bigger on her face.

Me and amity walked with each other talking until we stopped and rested by some lockers "why did Luz break up with you?" I asked leaning on a locker "oh she wanted me to finish the job and beat you up but I refused" amity said leaning on the locker as well "whatever happened to you and willow? Didn't you two like go together at prom?" Amity asked. I quickly shrugged it off with a blush growing on my face "it was a one time thing" I said with a smile "it's not like I like her or anything" i added to what I said before.

I saw Luz at the corner of my eye and I grabbed amity's hand and pulled her behind me as luz walked this way trying to avoid eye contact with us.

Anger and and hate filled me by the sight of the human.

A hand touched my arm and i turned around and amity took a step closer "just kiss me!" She said as she jumped into my grasp kissing me deeply. My heart stopped I couldn't handle amity's perfect kiss. I kiss back as luz saw us and scoffed and walked away from us.

After Luz was out of sigh amity pulled away "a-sorry I wanted to make luz feel jealous." Amity said with a Blush on her face "it's ok I enjoyed it... as weird as that sounds" amity giggles her smile turned into a frown quickly "what's wrong?" I asked "what if Luz tries to do something to us" amity said with sadness "cmon amity smile my dear your never fully dressed without one" (I know one of you understood what I just said)

"And besides luz is to weak to do something to us we'll break her easily" I said "and think well if you ever wanted to kiss me again that'll be great" I joked but I also kinda meant it.

Amity smiled "if you want to kiss more you might as well date me" she said as she got closer to me "well I'm glad to call you my girlfriend." I stated as I grab amity's hands and pull her into a kiss.

The end

As much as I love to joke around I'm serious about this end it has officially ended yeah boo terrible end why amity date Boscha! I wanted mix it up a little maybe I made it worse? But you already know there's another lumity book it should be a staple in your mind once one book is over I have another so let's just get into the featured shall we?

Featured

Of course are original featured we know we love them well I know and love them...

This person probably doesn't read my stories but I wanted to feature them because they made one hell of a good book ASRIELDREEMURR12832

Flame_tailUwU  hasn't talked much nor talked at all so a silent type

Avthen   a silent type but talked... once I think

That's it for the featured ain't much but hey you guys made it of course i would have had the original up here again but I already said them before but they always vote and comment here and you'll find them easily but this all we have for now but hey we are all winners at something..

-yours truly
Not the best
Goodbye