Prologue

(Y/N) = Your name                                                                                                                                                                  (L/N) = Last name 

                                                                         [Your pov]

It was one of the last school days, you were packing your bags, until the teacher said ''I am sure all of you want to be heroes, so I won't be handing out these job information papers!'' 

The class bursts out in chaos, you were considering going to UA, but you had no confirmation yet.

???: '' hey old man, don't put me with these extra's! ''

The class was screaming to the unknown kid, you think his name was something with baku? 

Teacher: ''oh, bakugo you're applying for UA, right? ''

Bakugo: '' THAT'S RIGHT! I'LL BE THE NUMBER 1 HERO IN NO TIME, EVEN BETTER THAN ALLMIGHT!!'' 

You were getting annoyed by his screaming and his attitude. 

Teacher: ''Oh yeah, Midorya and (l/n)  are going to apply for UA too.''

Bakugo was shocked, but the class was laughing at him, I was just watching the situation and I didn't felt like doing anything.

Class: '' You know you can't get into UA without a quirk right?! '' they laughed.

Midoriya: ''Th-they got rid of that rule! I could be the first one.''

Bakugo then blasted a small explosion onto his desk which made Midoriya fall.

Bakugo: ''YOU'RE BELOW THE REJECTS, YOU'RE QUIRKLESS!'' 

My ears are starting to hurt from all this screaming. Although he had a point, he shouldn't just do this, I decided to step in.

(Y/N): '' Hey Bakugo, since you want to be a hero, you really shouldn't be attacking innocent people! ''

Bakugo: HUH, what did you say you one eyed freak!

(Y/N): ''I said if you don't fuck off, I will make sure you're going below the rejects and the quirkless, you will become a damn cripple and be looked down upon by EVERYONE!''

Bakugo screamed something and tried attacking me, but I dodged easily then I went behind him and sweeped his legs.

The teacher had to stop the fight, but the class was laughing at bakugo.

After this little fight I went home, or better said to my father's club....