Untitled Part 7

I called Aro and told him I needed a drink to meet me in a half an hour at New Moon in thirty.

I sat there drinking my drink and thinking about what my grans told me how in the world did my life get turned upside down in a matter of minutes. Aro arrived looking worse for wear out he hasn't slept in a week.

"Ed my man just what I needed a drink to for get my last couple of nights. I found out I have a seventeen year old son who I had running for me." He said grabbing his drink downing it in one gup.

"No shit the moms didn't think you deserved to know that's fucked up wait seventeen that would of you a pops at what fourteen fifteen damn you was getting it in. You remember the stripper Passion I wanted to fuck while how about she's my fucking sister, yeap I hit on and wanted to fuck my sister". I said grabbing me another drink.

Aro laughed and shook his head "your sister the stripper is my baby mama how fucked up is that" Aro told me his story from the beginning starting with when she first moved in to leaving.

I told him the story from the time she started working from the stripper to my last encounter with her told him about pops behaviour and getting drunk to finally the story that nana told me.

" if she knew who we was why didn't. she say anything that night we met her in VIP or the years she worked here. Why she lied about everything including her name." I asked Aro

I grabbed the bottle and refilled both our drinks and held my up

"Lets make a toast to the small world we live in and to the lies we tell and the secrets we keep" we toasted and drunk.

I laughed when I thought about something

"Hey Aro you know we're related now your son is my nephew"

We got wasted that night and thought about how the hell do we fix this. I just got to wait till pops get back and we will have a nice long talk. Did I want to get to know sister and nephew, or just let everything be as it is.