Draco Malfoy (3)

Voldemort's Daughter

Y/n got up on time luckily and found her uniform seated on the arm chair. She took a shower and changed into her uniform and did her hair.

She grabbed her wand and bag, heading outside

As she stepped out, she was once again about to knock into Draco who just stepped out

" Why does this always happen? " She mumbled and Draco rolled his eyes, making his way towards the stairs.

Y/n followed to a safe distance and grinned at Theo as she spotted him in three common room. " Morning. "

" Morning. " Said Y/n, tugging her bag closer. " How do you think the day will go? " He questioned as they stepped out of the portrait.

" I think it's going to be pretty good. " She grinned and Draco smirked.
" Because you sae my face first in the morning? "

Y/n smirked back, " Pfft.. Because I saw myself in the mirror first in the morning. " Draco rolled his eyes but couldn't stop the playful smile threatening to stretch on his lips.

" Aww... He's smiling. " Blaise teased and Draco nudged him, letting the smile drop. Y/n bit the inside of her cheek to keep herself from jumping.

She had done it. She made him smile and she felt relieved. As they reached the Slytherin table, Y/n somehow ended up sitting beside Draco, who didn't look like minded it much.

" Here comes Snape. " Theo nudged Y/n, who looked at the professor who was handing out the schedules.

" Miss Amelia, here's yours. " Y/n took the piece of parchment. " Thank you,
professor. " She grinned as she raided the parchment, admiring the names.

Snape had just nodded and reached for Draco. " Mr. Malfoy. " Y/n nudged Draco slightly, seeing as he didn't reply. He looked at her, who motioned towards Snape.

Draco grabbed the schedule and studied it for a moment before cursing under his breath. " What do you have first? " Ember asked Y/n, who grinned.

" Defense. " Draco looked at his class, ehich was also Defense. " Please tell me you've got Defense too. " Y/n says with a pout and Ember chuckled.