Draco Malfoy

Amortentia

" Look at that one. " Pansy squealed from beside Y/n, pointing at some guy. Y/n looked at the boy, who was staring at her with a sly smirk. Y/n scoffed.

" Yeah, right. "

" Or that one. " Y/n shook her head, rubbing her temples. Pansy was a nice best friend, but she was a pain in the ass when it came to boys.

" No, Pans. Shut up! " Y/n chuckled tiredly, taking a sip of her pumpkin juice.

" She said she doesn't want to, stop forcing her, Parkinson. " An arm was thrown around Y/n's shoulder and she sighed.

" No, Draco. You don't understand. She hasn't even had her first kiss yet. " Y/n chuckled.

" That's because I don't want to waste it on some asshole that's gonna run away later. "

" She's got a point. " Theodore Nott slid across her with a smirk and Y/n shook her head. " No Offense, I don't think anyone matches my standards here... " She trailed off and heard a good few dramatic gasps.

One belonged to her life long best friend Draco Malfoy sitting beside her and another from Theo and one from Blaise.

" Um, excuse me, Miss. You're hurting some feelings here. " Theo says and Y/n laughed.

As the lunch passed by, Y/n leaned closer to Draco. " She actually thinks I haven't had my first kiss yet. "

Draco coughs, trying to hide his laughter and downed his pumpkin juice. Y/n winked at him before getting up. " Well, I'll see you guys later. I've got an essay to finish! "

She patted Draco's shoulder before headed out of the Great Hall while Draco kept his eyes on her retrieving figure and shook his head.

Y/n sat in the farthest corner of the library and set her legs in a comfortable position and read through the book. Someone cleared their throat, but she couldn't care less.

" Y/n. " She looked up, finding the same guy that was staring at her sitting across her. " Who are you? We're not on first name basis. "

The guy chuckled, shooting her a perfect toothy smile that made Y/n rolled her eyes.

" That's not working. "

" It always works. You're just playing hard to get. " Y/n scoffed. " I don't play. Mister. What's your name again? "

" Walter. "

" Okay, Walter. How about you leave me alone now? " She raised an eyebrow, looking at the boy. He just shook his head.

" I've heard about the party tonight. Can I book a room with you? "

Y/n stayed quite for a few seconds, and she slowly shut her book. " I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. My standards a little too high up here. " She pretended to lean closer and listen clearly.

" Come on, L/n. Don't-"

" Oh, fuck off! " She snapped, earning a glare from Madam Pince. " He's harassing me. " Madam Pince fumed.

" You boy! Out of here. You're not allowed in library for a week and a detention. " She hissed and grabbed his collar. " Bye. " Y/n whispered, waving her hand slightly.

" What a nice way to get people in trouble. " Y/n smirked. " His fault he approached me. " Draco chuckled and plopped on the chair beside her.

" Well, it's not exactly his fault he's approaching the Slytherin Princess, is it? " Y/n chuckled at the title and shook her head.