Bonus scenes

"I can't believe them!" Charles said to his wife. "They kept me so long for this. Did they don't understand how important the deal with Moby is?"

"They wanted you to reconsider it?" Victoria asked.

"No, they are not this stupid, but they want me to reconsider the law that Dad passed on the homosexual marriage."

"Again?!"

"Yeah, they are still using their bullshits excuses. You thought they would realize that, thanks to it, the number of orphans had significantly diminished, that the number of suicide too. But no, they were still talking and talking so much that I couldn't join you for dinner." Charles vented "And the representative the king Edward sent, I couldn't even properly welcome him. God, I hope that he won't take offense of that, we need this deal so much, if he decides not to sign the agreement we are screwed."

Victoria let his husband vented for a while, after he had passed the whole afternoon with the councilmen he needed that at least. She had met Marco, he joined her and her father-in-law for dinner, they had passed a great time. He told her all about the antics his siblings had done younger, even some concerning Ace's whereabouts.

A movement outside made her look by the window, someone was in the garden.

Behind her, her husband was still talking. "And if he doesn't think he is welcome here, he could choose to talk about reconsidering the deal to his king."

"Honey." Victoria called him sweetly "You don't need to worry about him feeling not welcomed here."

Charles turned to look at his wife, she was looking by the window, one of her hands was posed and her pregnant belly, she was three month along and was showing. "What do you mean?" She made him a sign for him to look at the windows too. Charles came nearer her and looked. "It's that my father?!" he asked

"I don't think that you need to worry more about Marco not feeling welcomed enough" She remarked, smiling to him, and going to their bed to lay down; while her husband was still staring at his father making out with Moby's representative in the middle of the garden.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hip, I think you are overthinking again" Hayden responded to his husband talking about how his father was particularly affectionate, and how that proved that his father was in love with this man, Marco.

They were going to the training yard, Hayden had to teach some new recruits, and he didn't want to be late. Even if his younger and irresistible lover had forgotten again to put a shirt on, and had decided to harp on about his father's love life to him.

"I'm overthinking! You didn't see them together, I swear if they had been alone, they would have sex right in the middle of the garden"

"They only hugged each other!" Hayden replied "You said that they didn't see each other for thirty years, maybe they were just, oh I don't know happy! That didn't prove anything."

They were finally arriving at the training yard, and of course Hayden was five minutes late. He would make Hip pay that, on the yard, or in their bed, probably in their bed.

Hayden was expecting to have the new recruits, fighting each other, arguing like always when he was late. Not this time, they were sitting on the ground at the outline of the ring who was delimiting the fighting zone.

Ace was fighting with Marco, they hadn't any weapons and were only fighting with their fists and feet. Marco just threw Ace on the ground and was maintaining him by sitting on him. Marco had Ace's hands above his head preventing him from moving his arms and despite Ace's effort to make Marco move, he was unable to do so.

Hayden and Hippolyte observed them, then Hip looked at his companion with a big smile. "Okay, you were right" Hayden admitted, when he saw how Marco smiled at Ace, and he was pretty sure that Ace was doing the same.

------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a month and a half since Marco went to Raftel, he had left two weeks after his arrival. Ace had been corresponding with Marco by courier pigeon, and now Ace was accompanying the emissaries to Moby. His son had informed him that he could stay as long as he wanted. All of his children had accepted his relationship with Marco and were supporting him. The only thing that Ace regretted was that his daughter Rouge couldn't meet him, seeing how busy she had been with the review of the soldiers, but her brothers were too happy to inform her about what had been going on.

After one week of travel, the caravan including three carriages, and with three wagons of materials arrived at Moby's capital.

They were awaited, the king was there to welcome them, and Marco was right beside him. When he saw Ace got off Striker, he ran to him to take him in his arms and kissed him. Not really a kind of kiss you do in front of your kids and family, more like the kind of kiss you do when you are alone. Ace was sure that he was going to pass out if Marco didn't retrieve his tongue soon. They finally separated to take a much-needed breath.

"You know, Marco, most of the time people said hello first."

Marco smiled "Did I have to understand that you didn't like it."

"Oh, hell no, but I have spent a week on the road" Ace smiled, passing his arms around Marco's neck and putting his body nearer to his "I need a bath, and..." Ace looked over Marco's shoulder "Your son looks like he is having a heart attack."

----------------------------------------

"You know, I can take a bath on my own, Marco" Ace said, while Marco who was behind in the bathtub, was washing his hair

"I know, I just needed one too." Marco answered, kissing Ace's neck.

"Mmmmh, so does it mean that what you wrote to me isn't going to happen?"

Marco's hands began to descend lower on Ace's body "Oh, it's definitely going to happen" He said nibbling Ace's earlobe.