Oh No

Once you finish your shower you hear a knock at the door. "WHAT!" you shout starting to unbraid your hair. "do you have a blow-dryer?" Bakugo asks. You put you robe on and open the door. "Its under the sink" You say. He nods and grabs it while you finish taking your braids out and add grease moisturizer, you know the drill.

"C-can i touch it?" Bakugo asks sarcastically, tending to his own hair.  You noticed a dying curl pattern before he blow dried it straight and styled it in explosive tufts. "Didn't you say your momma was mixed?" You ask. "She is." He admits. "Soo?" You ask. "My dad is Japanese. My mom is Blasian, she's pretty dark though, shes not like light skin. Shes brown. My grandma is Black and my Grandpa is blasian." Bakugo says. "Oh nah your mom's not mixed thats black on toppa black. You just a light bright." You say. "Oh ha ha ha." He says. "I'm being serious, underbaked ass." You taunt.

"You say that now but I said 'brother' yesterday and you was trying to have my ass on the headlines of black twitter." He says. "Shole was. God forbid you would of said nigga. I need to see some pics of your parents before you get to comfortable with that word." You say. Bakugo grabs his phone

 Bakugo grabs his phone

"Mixed my fucking ass. That is a beautiful black woman." You say. Bakugo puts his phone away. "Did you really take a picture of her and send it to her for fucking mothers day?" You ask. "No idiot. This is the picture I sent the the candle company. You know how you can get special pictures printed on candles. I chose this one and did sandalwood and warm vanilla. And then got her some flowers with it." He says. "Awww mommas boy." You say. "As if, the last time I didn't get her a present she flashed me. I'm not trying to relive my trauma." Bakugo says. "Remind me to never get her a present." You joke.

"Hey now." He says. "I'm playing- maybe." You say. He side eyes you, still struggling with your hair. "Want me to do it?" He asks. "No offence but your curl damage is pushing me to a big fat no." You say. "Offence taken, and Its heat damage from this phase I had." he says. "Please enlighten me... " You say. "I just I don't wanna talk about it." He says. "I'm going to let you- BUT if you fuck up my hair I'm cutting your balls off." You say. He scoffs and begins working on your scalp. After working for like 45 minutes you start to get really worried. You think he's done, but the he takes a step back and says. "shhhhsss 😬 you ever thought about cutting your hair off?" You jumped up and BOLTED to the mirror. 'This bitch' you thought. "WHERE IN THE FUCK DID YOU LEARN THIS SHIT?!" you look in the mirror.