Negative Resolution

"Happy New Years babe." You say to Bakugo he leans over and kisses you. "Happy New Years." He says. A lot of UA students had decided to have a large new years party, but you and Katsuki opted out. It wasn't that important of a holiday, and plus you wanted to spend it together. Somehow although you two were always together, you never got the chance to go on dates and do couple-like things. You both only had a few months left of your first year at UA, then you'd be second years. All you had to do was get through these next few months. Simple. But on day one of the New year. You realized that may be a harder task than you'd bargain for.

The sounds of fireworks rang in your ear. You and Bakugo had found a quiet place on a tall hill to watch the explosions from afar. You had even brought food, and blankets. It was beautiful. You found yourself dosing off on Bakugo's chest. But when you awoke. He was gone. You were all alone on top of a hill. You could see waves of power surges and aura's wafting from various areas. Maybe Reira was right. But Bakugo was not the one who needed to be talked to. You were. After all you just picked back up the pieces of your life as it shattered in front of your face. Why did everything always go wrong when you were finally happy. Do you not deserve happiness? Tonight was supposed to be your night. The perfect night, you had even blown off your friends to make everything perfect. And something still had to fuck it up.

You had, had more than enough. You rushed over to the scene, but by the time you made It everything had seemed to calm down. "The hell happened?" Why did you leave?" You ask Bakugo who was standing tall. "Sorry I peeled him away from you." A voice calls from behind you, causing you to jump. You look back to see Todoroki. "I got into It with a villain and needed help. Bakugo was the closest person to me in snap maps... so.." Shoto says. "How did you even manage to get involved?" You ask. "The party ran out of drinks, they sent me out for more but on my drive back this lunatic flooded the streets." Todoroki says. "You were asleep, I didn't wanna wake you up." Bakugo says. "Its fine. Are you two okay?" You ask. They nod. "The villain?" You ask. Shoto swings his head and looks back at a pole the man was iced to.

"Excuse me." You say with a smile. You send out red fog and begin punching him repeatedly as he screamed in a fit of rage. Bakugo pulled you off when he noticed you were punching the ice as well. "You're gonna fuck your hand up." He tells you. You let him go and shake it off. "C'mon lets go." He says. You all leave back to your cars and return to UA. But when you make it to the dorm you all realize it was swarmed with reporters, asking to speak with Shoto and Bakugo. You had planned to try and spend the rest of the night with Katsuki, cuddling and watching movies, but he was busy with interviews all night long. You decided to just go to sleep, alone. 

~
~

"Wake up." A voice booms above you. "I said wake up." It repeats. You pull out your phone to check the time. "It's five in the morning, hell no." You say turning over. You feel two manly hands wrap around your frame and sling you onto their shoulders. "WHAT THE FUCK?" You shout squirming around. "I've both chosen mine." The man says. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" You shout. "Ah you got a feisty one too? I think I've met her before. She tried to shake us of 45 million." A feminine voice says. "Why is yours foaming at the mouth?" The man holding you asks. "Not sure, she bit me earlier. I like a fighter though, I've bitten my fare share of people too." The feminine voice says. You began to open your eyes.

"Rock lock?" You ask. "Ah so you do know me?" He says. "I mean sure. I don't know why it is you are in my dormitory 'choosing' me though." You say. "Don't worry about it, I'll explain in the car." He says. He moves your body around so you're facing him, with your legs wrapped around his waist, and your arms draped over your neck. "What about Katsuki?" You ask. "Ah the loud blonde one?" Rock lock asks. "Yep." You say. "He, The little freckled boy, and the split hair boy got carried out by the neck." Rock lock says. "BY WHO?" You ask. "Endeavor." He says. "Oh god." You say resting your head back down.