When the party's over

2 days has past. Aizawa had gotten in contact with your mother and you and your family were able to reunite. The class had quickly become acquainted with Reira, and everything was moving smoothly. Reira's father has been out of contact since she was young, and her mother was still being cared for at a hospital.

While you wait for Reira's parents to get word you decide to talk to Mr. Aizawa. "Sooo, can you idk, just toss her in 1a pretty please with whipped cream on top?" You say. "Well upon looking into the Toku file, as most of you know you take the entrance exam in your 8th grade year to get accepted to 9th. And per these photographs and the data. It shows Reira took her exams and scored wonderful. She would have been appointed into class 1A if it wasn't for her disappearance. The person who was assigned to fill her spot was a Minoru Mineta. But now that the entire incident has been cleared... It is only fair to give Miss Toku her rightful spot. And Remove Minoru from the program" Nezu says. Momo runs over as well as all the other girls "YOU ARE A SAINT YOU HEAR ME! A SAINT!" Tsu exclaims. "Whos Mineta?" She asks. "A HORRID RETCHED PIECE OF DOGSHIT!" You you yell "Oh wow." She says.

As you all were crowding around Reira on here official invitation to UA, a tired woman with dark purple hair and grey streaks steps in. Reira's head turns.

"Momma.." She says. Her mom falls to her knees and opens her arms Reira rushes over into her mothers arms and sobs at her touch. Her mother was hyperventilating. "I'm here momma I'm here!" She chants as her mother feels her child still not believing its real life. "Shota get me a tissue! I'm getting emotional!" Present mic says. "DO THAT EVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU SEE GOD YOU LITTLE SHIT DON'T DO THAT TO YOUR MOTHER!" Ms Brittni shouts. "Aight ma aight!" She says smiling at the warm touch of her mother.

"We should throw a party!" Midnight says.

There is a huge reunion to celebrate your return, and to initiate Reira into UA.

"Y'all I just wanna sleep!" you say. "Just go get readdyyyy." Mina says. "You look like you lost weight. You need to thicken back up." Bakugo says. "I think that was supposed to be a complement so A for effort but F- for execution that was horrible." you say laughing. As you get dressed. You decided to match. He picked out some tacky shit so of course you had to dress him

You and Bakugo:

Everyone showed up to the center court all dressed up Everyone showed up to the center court all dressed up

Jirou and Denki: