This ain't a race...

Multiple choice question:

A: Tony lopez caught a case

B: But i still take first place

C: But your stuck in last place

D: all of the above

Today was the day you all went out to receive your provisional licenses. But you were the first to arrive at the event in your brand new car you received earlier that day. 

You check your gps to see if you made the wrong exit but you were going the right direction. At the end of the dirt road there is a huge building with people everywhere. And it tells you you have made your destination. You parallel park on the side of the road because the parking lot was full. You realized you had accidentally ended the call you joined back in to hear everyone sobbing over the phone. You put it up to your face. "Guys?" They all shout and scream "ITS A FUCKING GHOST" Denki yells. "Y'all weird, i'm here what's taking so long." They explained to you the situation.

Apparently when your sped up and took the exit another car identical to yours crossed over and they began following that one. And that car ran over a bridge into the ocean. Really tragic honestly. "Well i'm still pretty alive so can y'all hurry up i dunno how to get in and people are staring at me in my car alone talking to myself" you say.

You sit and scroll through social media for about 5 minutes and everyone arrives and gives you a hug. "YOU HAVE TO STOP DOING THAT TO US!" Kirishima yells shaking you. "I literally did absolutely nothing" you say. "Y/N where did you park? The parking lot is full." Reira asked. You pointed to your car and they all got back into theirs and parked behind you in the same line you guys left in. So when you all leave everyone can pull off in a line.

Everyone locks the doors and hands their key's phones and other valuables they may have to Mr. Aizawa who keeps them in a box until you all need them again. Soon after, the exam begins.

Bakugo declares he wants to work alone so of course Kirishima and Denki follow him. You and Todoroki walk away together. Shouji, Tsu, Reira, Momo, and Jirou walk away. So you just assume everyone else is on a team. 

"Thank you for agreeing to be my partner." Todoroki says. "No problem." You say. The both of you venture out towards an intricate field of large pipes and narrow tubes. Suddenly a huge  screw gets thrown at you two out of nowhere. Todoroki blocks it with his ice. And these ninja looking kids pop out. Seijin students begin ambushing you and Todoroki. You activate your quirk and Todoroki uses ice to defend until you are ready. You pick him up bridal style and he giggles, Activate your quirk and throw a marble. A purple fog unleashes causing them all to fall asleep. From above Todoroki freezes everything below. And you release your fog. Todoroki wouldn't be able to get points if you went back down, he would fall asleep to. So instead he froze them so you could both tag them.

There was 20 kids total so Todoroki took 10 and you took 10. You only needed 2 but rather safe than sorry. Then you walked to the waiting area as the second and third to finish. And of course Inasa was there already as the first to win eliminating 120 students in total. Once everything is said and done all of class 1a meet up. You all had passed the first round.

Then the second part of the exam begins.

[search and rescue]

You run off to help but then accidentally run into this BIG ASS WHALE NIGGA. He looks down at you and you slowly back away. "GUYS FUCKING RUN HOLY SHIT." You say trying to run away. Gang Orca picks you up by your hair and slammed you down on your back. It catches the attention of your class mates who run over to help.