Reunited

"Whats happening to the ground?" Uraraka asks. You all look down to see a black portal bubbling beneath you. You feel someone latch onto your ankles and yank you down.

Everyone looks back up and notices that the LOV. Was gone. "Where'd they go?" Denki asks. "Guys." Sero asks. They all turn to him. He bends down and picks up a something off of the floor. He lifts it to reveal the bucket hat you had on earlier. His hand was a bit shaky. "Babe you dropped your hat." Bakugo shouts, looking around. "Babe?" He says again. "Y/n?" He asks. Everyone begins to panic and look around.

 Everyone begins to panic and look around

You watch as a man riddled with burn marks sits your phone down

You watch as a man riddled with burn marks sits your phone down. "LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLES!" You shout thrashing around. "Look were here to make a peace offering!" The man you remember from the USJ attack says. "Tomura?" You say. "Present." He says. "TOGA!" A blonde girl says. "T-TWICE?" a masked man says. "Shut the hell up." The burnt man says. "I don't want any peace offering you have to give now let me the fuck go." You say. "Bring her out." Tomura says.

The burned man walks into a back room and comes back with a purple haired girl covered in blood and bruises. "R-Reria?" You say in utter shock. She looks at you and her eyes well with tears. She shakes her head and begins to fight. She looked so weak. She was always so muscular and strong. This was the first time you ever saw her look so defenseless. She was somewhat thin and her eyes were sunken. Her clothes were ripped and battered. "YOU WON'T PUT HER THROUGH THIS DABI I WON'T FUCKING LET YOU." She shouts thrashing around.

You took a mental note that the burned man was dabi. "What have they done to you?" You ask as your heart continued to sink. She began to stutter as if she couldn't physically explain what had been done to her. "These people aren't people anymore Y/n. Especially their boss. They have no empathy, no love, no hope. Just hatred and pain." Reira says. "We still need to get blondie." Tomura says. "Blondie?" You ask. "Ah the loud one." Dabi says bending over and smiling in your face. "Leave him the fuck out of this." You demand.

"Then do something about it." Dabi says. You both get lifted up and placed in a dimly lit room with one flat mattress on the ground a case of waters in the corner a single blanket and a toilet.

But, your restraints were taken off.

You run to Reira, and she meets you half way, she smelled awful but you dismissed it. Still embracing her with all of your might. She and Mina had been your best friends since you were children. Your parents were friends when they were Kids. It had felt like an eternity since you'd seen her.

"Is this where you've been?" You ask her. She takes a deep breath "Its horrible huh?" She asks. "Its like you just crave death but they won't give you the satisfaction." she says. Your eyes begin to water. "You know they gave up on you? THEY STARTED PLOTTING AGAINST YOU!" You shout. "Rightfully so, they turned me into a form of weaponry y/n, and I'm sure there going to do the same for you. Taking powerful quirks that are easy to manipulate and take a lot of control." She says. "Just like katsuki." You say.

"Who's that?" She asks. "Oh uh ha! Funny story actually...he's my..boyfriend." You say. "Oh shit, I see you." She says laughing. "How are you still so perky like this, you're just how I remember you." You say. "They can tear down my body, my family, my mentality, but the integrity of my heart is going to the grave with me." She says. "I missed you so much." You say leaning in to hug her again. "I missed you too." She says.

"How's my mom doing? God my poor mother." She says. "You want the honest truth?" You ask. Reira nods. "Fucking awful. Completely terrible. She lost her mind. I mean your father left, Your brother died, and then you 'died' too. And all your grandma talked about was 'it was gods will' and it just sent your mom over the edge. My mom was afraid she was gonna try and off herself, so she brought her to a hospital. Just so she could have someone to look after her." You say. "I've been gone for months..." Reira says. "She's been in there for months." You say. Reira was obviously upset. Everything she did, she did for family and friends. No matter what, they were her main priority

"I got you a boyfriend." You say. "Oh did you now?" she asks. "Yep, and hes your type. Tall, skinny, funny as hell, and chill." You say. "You sure know a lot of new people, how bout Mina? Did you two get in?" She asks. "YES! UA IS EVERYTHING WE DREAMED!" You shout. She starts to tear up again. "I can't explain how good it feels to hear your voice I-I've been in so much agony and its all washing away." She says starting to break down.

He voice was shaky and her body was obviously lacking what she needed to power her quirk. "You could escape." You say. "Yea, but they only feed me rice and water. I need fats and protein to power my quirk. What about you? You are super powerful!" She says. "They took my ear pieces. I can barely formulate a sentence without being pinged with a painful ringing. There's no way I could activate my quirk." You say. "What about this katsuki guy? Can he help us. I don't wanna die here." She says. "And you wont, we wont. We just have to be strong. You have to hold on. They're coming for us. I promise." You say.

"Y/n, you don't understand what they do to you here. Twice is and Angel, Toga isnt all that bad. Tomura just doesnt care. But dabi, he's hell bound. Something in his head is loose. But All for one Is a demon in itself. His only motive is the destruction of the world. This organisation, these people. Aren't to be tried." She says.

"I won't die. I'm taking you back to UA with me and you me and Mina are gonna be the triple threat we were all supposed to be in the first place. We just have to live okay. Even if death seems like the most satisfying answer to our problems. Dying is not an option okay?" You say. She nods her head as a few tears escape from the both of your eyes.

"Were gonna live."

(1048 Words)