Roads - part 1

JESS' POV:

It was a Sunday, I always hated Sundays ,the day before school,the night before hell it was like Sunday was the day where I couldn't escape worrying about that dark place,school. Every Monday I would walk in right over to the seat at the back in the corner.(this way people wouldn't talk to me)

I don't know why but I just couldn't bring myself to make friends its like I didn't want to be happy and have people to talk to and laugh with I was just so separate from everyone I mean my past is probably holding me up the most,but why couldn't my brain,my body just let me be close to someone.

No,what am I saying I don't need anyone.

It was 11am and my foster mum sue was shouting me. "JESS ARE YOU COMING OR WHAT!". I swear the whole street could hear her, I stood up and walked towards my wardrobe,grabbing my black skinny jeans and grey crop top I put them on and slipped on my converse, it was pretty warm outside so I figured I didn't need a jacket. " JESS!!!" Sue shouted (loudly) again "Alright,alright I'm here" I said "right,let's go" she spoke excitedly,sue loved taking me to the mall to take my mind off things,me...not so much, I think I'd rather stay at home and sleep than be dragged around shops i would never think twice about ever going in to, but I didn't want to offend her so I just go.

We were in the car it usually takes about 45 minutes so I pulled my headphones up to my ears that where dangling from my phone and started to listen to some nirvana,they were pretty decent :)

We just got onto the freeway, Sue usually goes through the streets but she thought it would take longer. It had been about 20 minutes, I nearlkt started to doze off when I heard sue shout "make your mind up you idiot" I opened my eyes to see a red Volvo switching from our lane to the next,I think sue was getting in the way every time they tried to get in our lane.

Freeways had scared me in the past,even roads for that matter I always just see myself not being careful around them,always stepping out when a car is coming my way,whoops.

Suddenly we were spinning, I knew instantly we'd crashed.

I spotted cars swerving from every lane trying to dodge our disaster, some crashing into our car even,thats when I could feel myself slipping away.