Home-part 3

JESS' pov:

Even though the boy in front of me had put me in this fucking hospital,I wanted to forgive him,he looked injured and tired and he'd come to apologise. He also left sue his number and sue have her number to him also.

I felt like such an idiot when I realised I was just staring into his eyes,so I moved them away from his.

He thanked sue and left saying bye but I knew this wasn't the last time I was going to see him.

When I woke up sue told me We could go home but I had to rest,this was ok with me because I wouldn't have to go to school...

"Right,go to bed I'll bring you some food and drink" sue said to me calmly.

Even though It hurt to walk up the stairs I managed it.when I got to my room I put on some clean shorts and Tshirt and got in bed I was so tired,I started to close my eyes.

EVAN'S pov:

All I could think about was that girl,she was beautiful and I'd hurt her,I couldn't get her off my mind.suddenly a doctor came in. it looks like im fine and I've been let off the hook,I could go home, my mum was going to kill me once she found out since it was her car that I was driving and that is no longer with me. I had to walk home,i hadn't broken anything just a few cuts and bruises, but I was find to walk,id got to my front door it wasn't far away from the hospital which was good.

I stepped in knowing I would be harassed by mum asking where I had been and am I hurt? But to my surprise she weren't there. this is strange.i expected her to be waiting for me. Her boyfriend mick whose car was always here, appeared not to be either. I ran upstairs to my moms room and looked around it was empty with a note on the bed 'evan I'm so sorry, I had to leave with mick,me and him wanted to start afresh in New York,but he didn't want you there.you know how it is,im sorry baby, mom x'

What the fuck was I reading,i starting sobbing,pulling myself up and punching the walls I hated her my dad leaves and now her.i started to smash everything I got hold of,breaking everything I was so angry how could she do this. She'd left me with nothing not even any money, I was still in school how could I pay the bills,what a bitch,she left me with not even any money to look after myself.

JESS' pov:

Ibwoke up and I heard chatting coming from the kitchen seen as sue was a counsellor this was normal,i was feeling really hungry so I went downstairs and I ended up falling down the last two steps so I let out a yelp. "Shit,shit" I said.sue came running over "jess oh my gosh are you ok come on" she was lifting me up to take me to the kitchen table.when I finely looked up it was the boy from the hospital,he looked like he had been crying."are you okay?"he spoke shyly.

Sue got me some pain killers from the cupboard and sat down on the table with us. I felt abit better after sitting down."jess,this is evan from the crash,he came to me about the car but then he found out about the counselling I do and it seems evan is in some trouble at home so we were talking"

"Oh,ok...erm hi I'm jess?" I spoke unsure of if he knew my name already.

"Hi,I'm really sorry about what happened in the crash,honestly jess"

When he spoke my name I felt strange,tingly it was weird,I started to realise how hot he was and this made me blush."its ok,could of been worse right"I got up to go to the cupboard but then I realised after my fall down the stairs It killed like hell to stand up, I winced an sue gave me a hand to help me back to bed,once I was in bed she came back up with some food for me,"thanks"

"It's okay jess,evan is going to be here a lot,his mum has left him and he Doesn't have any money once the bill comes through his house and he can't pay them I'll have to figure something out for him so let's put aside the crash,yeah?hes going through a lot now and he feels super bad,because this is my job also I have to do this"

This is by I liked sue she was so forgiving and kind.

"That's fine,honestly" I couldn't keep my excitement down that evan was going to be here a lot even though I felt sooo bad for what he was going through,we were both the same,no parents.