Im sorry - part 2

JESS' pov:
She's awake!" I heard someone shout,As I opened my eyes a woman I didn't know was stood peering over me. At first I thought where am I, I shot right up scared about where I was and who these people where. "woah, i think you need to take it slow young lady" I heard a man say from the other Side of the room. That's when It all started coming back to me.
I remembered someone crashing into us on the freeway. I knew where I was .I was in hospital.
"Where's..erm where's sue?" I asked worried. "She's just in the waiting room,we'll tell her you're awake" I heard a nurse say to me.
Sue rushed in to where I was lay on the hospital bed, I could tell she had been crying,but she didn't look hurt by the crash at all.
"Oh jess,you're awake love,I've been so worried" she said "wh..what's happened to me"
"You've broken 2 of your ribs jess, I'm so sorry,you'll be let out soon though,don't worry" I was so shocked because I couldn't feel anything until she said it.then I felt the pain in my stomach and tears started streaming down my face.
"Jess it's ok you'll be fine"
It wasn't that I was worried that I was crying it was because of the pain that I had just witnessed.
I heard the door open to my room,I looked up with my hot wet face from crying,and stood there was a boy maybe about 17,18,I'd never seen this person,maybe he was lost.he looked to injured to be walking around though.
EVAN'S pov:
I decided not to be an asshole and go and see what damage I had done. Even though I was attached to wires I was determined to go and see. Even if I have to un-attach my self because the stupid fucking doctors wouldn't even let me go anywhere. About 30 minutes ago I felt so guilty about this crash That I was sobbing in front of the cop that had visited me and a nurse that was giving me stitches,but now I realise after the crying I need to go and see what I've done.
I snuck out of my hospital bed (even though I was in so much pain)and went to search,I stopped near some nurse who was talking about a young girl who had been involved in a crash on the freeway saying she was in the hexagon ward,I darted towards the ward they'd been talking about.
I looked through every door and then finally got to the right one,I looked through the glass and saw a young girl maybe 15-16,she had a huge graze across her face and she looked like she'd been crying.i walked in without thinking.
"Er..erm hi,sorry but.. but I think you where involved in the crash that happened earlier?" They looked at me confused and then the woman spoke "yes,we were,why?" I was so worried but I just had to say it. "I'm so sorry,I was just trying to get in that lane,I was in a rush,and I should of been concentrating more I'm so sorry truly,I'll pay for the damage I swear" it just came out.
Tears started to approach seeing how Id hurt the girl in the hospital bed, I felt so guilty.
The woman looked shocked but the girl was expressionless she just stared at me with her big brown eyes, looking right into mine for some reason I couldn't take mine off hers. The woman pulled me out of my daydream towards this girl "oh,right" the woman said with a mixture of emotions about 10 seconds later she spoke again,shocking herself. "wow er even though you have caused all this young man, I am quite proud that you have managed to find us and apologise that is that is really kind" she spoke. I was shocked at her reaction,I really didn't expect that she would be so forgiving.

I hope you like this:) I have some good ideas to come, please vote and comment what you think!!! Also what did you think about the hexagon ward, I mean I don't think I'm good at making up names of hospital wards.;)