6+1 - Harry Styles

Pairing: Harry Styles x Male! Reader
Warnings: Angst/Fluff
Fandom: One Direction

SUMMARY: These were the 6 times you really wished you had kissed Harry's lips. And time the one time he kissed you.

-----

The first time you really wished you could kiss the Harry Styles was, well, after he became your crush. Teen years and all, who could resist the pop sensation of 1D? Not you, that's for sure. All it took was watching a goddamn talent show on TV to develop a crush on a curly haired boy with a dimpled smile who you would never know.

But you could dream, literally. After your diehard crush left the show and became part of band, you dreamt of it. And you had an embarrassing dream where you kissed the boy. You blame the YouTube videos really.

Nonetheless, it was an impossible crush, idealized at best. That's what you told yourself.

-----

A year later, you were dragged to yet another social event that you really wasn't a fan of. It was on a very fancy estate that belonged to a media CEO your father was friends with. The kind of event where you had to go to have lunch, listen to some live musicians, pretend to like everybody, kiss some ass, be up to date on everything from politics to the personal lives of the present. It was just a tiring afternoon altogether.

What you didn't predict on your tiring plans was that your father's friend, was also a friend of the agent of a particular band that the crush you still hadn't gotten over was on. Luckily, you dressed to impress on these occasions. Maybe fate was on your side and you had a shot?

Arriving at the lunch party, you and your parents were immediately lead to the host, and you lost a good hour saying your greeting to many of the present. Since most of the people were a little older than you'd like, the conversations tended to drag on. Only when you heard one the guests comment on one of the performing band's name your head did a whiplash.

After a while you found them, they were there with their agent who was introducing them to many influential people. Even if the boys weren't very comfortable. And Harry was there too of course. You wanted to go and introduce yourself, but that would be way too awkward. So you decided to just keep some distance and wait for the universe to save you from yourself.

And yet again it happened.

You were on phone, pinning over the boy a few feet away to your friend, when you heard the voice you only knew from music and TV beside you. Lifting your head, you saw that Harry looked like a deer in headlights when a man you recognized was inquiring him about many subjects you were pretty sure were internal secrets from SyCo. You doubted he knew any, and couldn't believe someone would do it so blatantly in public.

So you stepped in, right between Harry and the old man.

"Hey, Mister Stone, long time since we last saw! I'm so sorry to interrupt, but I have to steal Harry here, we have some urgent business we need to discuss right away." You said, giving Harry a wink and a chance to leave.

"Yeah, that's right! I had forgotten it, we need to leave right now." Harry said with that deep voice of his.

"Oh, hello (Y/n), but of course, if he had already made plans with you, I'll take my leave." The man left without question.

You guided Harry to a more secluded place you knew, where there was a bench near a small lake, having been there way too many weekends for this kind of parties.

"Thanks for that." He started. "I really didn't know how to run away from him."

"No problem, these people are crazy sometimes. Just don't let them smell the fear in you and all should be fine." You responded with a smile.