Chapter 5 - The Port Mafia

18+

"Our sponsors have dealt us a huge sum of money for this mission and I will not accept failure." Mori-san was giving the Port Mafia a lecture. "You couldn't finish ONE SIMPLE task last time and I will not tolerate it again. You brought dishonor upon the Port Mafia, do you hear that?! I need all squads to assist Akutagawa's group in this mission."

All the members sat quietly as Mori-san angrily rambled about the previous mission. I glanced at Chuuya who sat next to me. I saw him swallow, making the choker I gave him roll against his throat. Is he taking the blame? I slowly put my hand on his leg, stroking his thigh. He immediately reacted, gripping my hand to steady it. I leaned in, close enough for him to feel my breath on his neck as I whispered. "It's not your fault." He gripped my hand tighter as he fought the urge to probably slam my head on the table.

"I need you to find a way to assassinate him and that as soon as possible. I will personally kill all of you if you come back without his head!"

The moment Chuuya decided to relax and just let my hand rest on his thigh, I decided to let my hand brush against Chuuya's inner thigh making him whimper quietly.

"Dazai." He hissed under his breath.

"Soukoku!"

We both gulped. 

"If you're not paying attention then get out! I will deal with the two of you individually" He glared at us as I got up, dragging Chuuya with me.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" Chuuya snarled as I kept dragging him by the arm.

"Calm down Chuuya, I saved you from letting your emotion get ahead of you."

"I don't need your sympathy you damn waste of bandages." He stopped fighting back and was now obediently letting me drag him. I opened my bedroom door, pushing Chuuya hard enough to make him stumble towards the small desk.

"I'm not your fucking toy!" He screamed as I locked the door behind us. A sexual relationship had at some point began between us. That was rather funny considering our hatred towards each other in our early days.

"You're my dog," I told him as I grabbed for his choker, tugging at the leather lightly. He choked slightly at the applied pressure around his neck as I shoved his body up the desk in a sitting position.

"I'm not yours, and definitely not your go-to every time you get horny during the most inconvenient times." He breathed as I folded my fingers around his throat. Depriving him of enough oxygen to make him submit at my touch. I leaned in as our lips collided with hunger. Chuuya put his legs around my waist, locking us together as he deepened the kiss, pulling me closer. I gripped Chuuya's neck with enough force to stop him from breathing and only letting go when another inhale was needed. I unbuttoned his dress-shirt with my free hand while giving him a moment to catch his breath. He was grabbing my shirt tightly as the lack of oxygen being dealt with made him dizzy. I looked at him with fascination as he leaned his head back, taking in the air.

"You're really tempting me," I announced as I kissed his exposed neck.

"You're the one who started it" he answered as he rolled his head to the side, giving me full access to his neck. He whimpered at the love bites slowly being placed on his neck and shoulder. "And your foreplay is too slow shitty Dazai"

"Hm~ what's that supposed to mean Chuuya?" I teased him as he impatiently undressed me.

"Move your hips fucker." He tightened his legs around me, locking me in place in front of him.

"You brought this onto yourself now, and this is a lot more exciting than Mori-san's lecture," I warned him as I mercilessly thrust into him. I captured his lips swallowing Chuuya's cries of pleasure. Chuuya gripped my forearms, leaving scratches down my unbandaged arms as the pleasure shoot down my spine. Chuuya's nails digging deeper into me as his orgasm closed in.

"What if I stop?" I breathlessly asked the moment my evil plan hit me, slowing down the pace. He swallowed in fear as I slowly detangled myself from him and then grabbing his wrists, pinning them above his head with a pair of bandages to prevent him from touching himself.

"Dazai" he growled as I lightly brushed against his erection before taking a step back, admiring the helpless state I put Chuuya in. I watched him as corruption slowly fed on his despair. "Dazai.." he hissed, his control slowly leaving his body as Arahabaki's marks slithered on his skin. I walked up to him, forcing myself into him once again, a gasp escaping his mouth as I drove us both over the edge while nullifying his ability. Panting, I watched Chuuya's expression as we both climaxed. His grip tightening in the process of my cum filling him. He leaned back, letting his head rest on the wall behind him while he caught his breath. "Fuck" he let out while I unwrapped the bandages cuffing his wrists. He slowly got down and put his clothes on.

"Mori will not be happy with this," he said as he struggled with the buttons on his dress shirt.

"He won't kill us, we're too valuable."

"Not if you're going to sneak us out at every meeting to do this."

"Not in the million years did he think the two of us would get this close." I giggled. He smiled at me and then let out a laugh at the situation we had managed to get ourselves in.

"Dazai the fucking lunch is getting burned!" The present Chuuya screamed at me from the living room. He entered the kitchen and moved the saucepan away from the stove. "What the hell is occupying the silly head of yours?"

"The day we learned that edging will make you go crazy."

"HUH? are you a mental case?!" He glared at me and returned to the couch. The sight of him being lively sparked a hunch of hope.

"I will fix you."

"Huh? Dazai please just shut the fuck up."

"Don't be such a meany Chuuuyaaaa, I will treat you for some wine tonight, remember?"

"Yeah, you better after this traumatizing experience."

I chuckled at his over-exaggerated complaints and served a ravioli dish on a pair of fancy looking platters. "Would you like a glass of chardonnay?"

"The wine would at least drown the awful taste of burned food." I shook my head while opening the bottle of fancy wine, pouring its yellowish substance in a glass. I put everything on a tray and accompanied him in the living room where he now was watching another episode of the Sherlock Holmes series. I carefully set the table and sat next to him. "What episode?"

"Season 2, Episode 1." He rested his head against my shoulder and tasted a ravioli.

"How was it?"

"Not too bad."

I smiled at him, draping my arm around him. I hope the wine will solve the problem. How could I take him for granted? He's the only one that ever made me feel alive, and sometimes he made me forget about the longing to launch myself towards my death. Now I'm about to lose him too. I let his scent enter my lungs before our adventure tonight. 

_____________________________________

A huge thank you to those who've read thus far! 

I hope the pacing ain't too slow. I think I mentioned it in a previous chapter, but I will try to upload a new chapter every weekend but being a fangirl and a uni student isn't a really good combination T_T 

Once again; I hope you'll enjoy this rollercoaster of a fanfic and I would be more than happy to read any feedback or comments overall