☆Forms for Resquests☆

Hey everyone! Welcome to my Imagine and oneshot book.  I wanted to give all of you the opertunitity to submit a request, and until I actually get one, I will be doing imagines with my own Oc characters.

      Please let me know if you would like a oneshot or an imagine with your character or if you would like it to be an × reader.  You can contact me through my conversation board, message me, or simply put in a comment below.  

      Here is a form that you guys can fill out so that I might make your characters as accurate as possible♡.  Thank you guys for giving this oneshot book.

      Name: 

      Hair color:

      Eye color:

      Skin tone:

      Attributes:

      Weapon/s:

      Abilities (Magical or otherwise):

      Love interest:

      Okay, thank you!  And this next bit is going t be my very first self-promotion... so... you can just skip to the next part if you'd like ;).

      ☆Please comment, follow or vote, please don't be silent readers.  And be sure to check out my Hobbit fanfiction: Monsters and Men, I would deeply appreciate it.☆  

      Good luck everyone, stay safe and I hope these imagines and oneshots cure boredom like they did for me.  Love you, stay safe my fellow Tolkienites, and Welcome to the Second Breakfast Club!

      Rules:

      No Smut/Lemons.

      I won't write girl×girl or boy×boy relationships.  I'm sorry, I have nothing against people that have relationships like that, but I just don't feel comfortable writing about that.  Again, I am sorry.  

      (For girl readers) I will write for Aragorn, Samwise Gamgee, Merry Brandybuck, Pippin Took, Frodo Baggins, Legolas, Gimli son of Gloin, Boromir, Faramir, Eómer, or an OC if you wish it so.

      (For boys) I will write for Arwen, Eówyn... what other girls are there?  I cannot remember.  

      I can do boy charater×girl oneshots or imagines, girl character×boy, or fem OC×male OC.  

      I hope you all find these rules reasonable and acceptable.  I am a clean writer, I don't include swearing in my oneshots or imagines, and everything will run smoothly.  I hope you all have fun, and please request.  

      I love you guys!