Explanation

THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR THE STORY TO MAKE SENSE. Please do not skip.

So i will be explaining a few pointers. So for the sake of the story, Ouran will have a joint in middle school, so Oikawa knows Koaru and Hikaru beforehand hand, as well as Kyoya and Tamaki. Due to Oikawa being older than Tamaki. I would like the whole host club to be close to Oikawa, except of course Haruhi.

Now in the beginning of the story, Oikawa takes place as a first year in high school, meaning Tamaki and Kyoya would be 3rd years in middle school and the twins 2nd years. Honey and Mori would already be joining Oikawa in the first year of high school.

The host club was formed in middle school by Tamaki. Oikawa was the first to join, due to him and Tamaki being best friends. And so on so on. Everything and everyone's backstory would be pushed back 2 years.

And the Haruhi incident will not be pushed back. It will be in its original timeline.

Oikawa and Tamaki will be called the princely pair. They are close to the style of Hikaru and Koaru, but they flirt with the girls at the same time in sync. And they would often flirt with each other. Both being dominant, due to them being flirty and playful.

Oikawa could be considered a commoner, but he is wealthy. He lives in a 2 story house with his parents and has fairly expensive furniture. Oikawa got into Ouran due to his intelligence and money mixed together.

But around the middle of the year in the original time line, Kyoya finds something on Oikawa and sees him attending Sejoh. The reason Kyoya couldn't find him is because Sejoh isn't to high ranked. He would've thought Oikawa would attend a school closer to Shiratorizawa. And they never would've thought Oikawa would be into any sort of sport.

Im very sorry to MickzisnotMickz for not using Hinata in this story. Since Hinata is the main protagonist in a lot of stories, i want this one to be different. Hinata is a protag in all my other stories if im correct, and i love Oikawa equally or more than Hinata, and i want to base a story of of him :).

CLOSED