Chap: ~3~

3rd POV

Kyoya was working hard once again, trying to find the location of Oikawa, but it baffled him. Its like Oikawa just dropped off the world. He hasn't seen Oikawa in any of the higher rank schools, and he doubted Oikawa would go to a commoners school. He sighed.

Tamaki walked behind him and saw him scrolling through different students in different schools.

"Kyoya? Find anything yet?"
-Tamaki

"Sigh no.. i just don't understand. He couldn't have just fallen off the Earth. It doesn't make any sense."
- Kyoya

Tamaki sat down next to him and looked at his knees.

"I miss him Kyoya.. I miss him so much.." - Tamaki

"I know Tamaki.. We all do."
- Kyoya

"Hey, we've just gotta keep looking.. right?" - Tamaki

"Yes.. Let's just look. He couldn't have gone that far. His parents may be rich, but they don't have enough money to afford moving countries. They have to much furniture. So i doubt that he is anywhere out of Japan. Sigh maybe he really did go to a commoners school."
- Kyoya

Kyoya shut his laptop and looked at Tamaki

"Now Now, we'll find him. But right now, we have to attend to the ladies. Come on prince charming, time to shine."
- Kyoya

"Pfft, alright." - Tamaki

They both got up and went to get ready, to great the ladies.

Time skip brought to you by Aoyama being a dazzling star.

Kyoya was determined to find Oikawa. He will, no matter how long it takes. He will start on commoners schools, in all categories. He moved on from town to town. And eventually met Miyagi. He sighed and looked at the local schools. First on the list was Aoba Johsai. He sighed and looked through 3rd year students. He scrolled lazily hoping to find something. And thats when he saw it. He scrolled up and saw "Tōru Oikawa" in all its glory. He quickly tapped on the profile.

Tōru Oikawa
3rd year
17 years old
Captain of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team.

Kyoya covered his mouth and smiled.

'volleyball, huh Tōru..'

Kyoya scrolled through his profile, smiling.

'If hes in the volleyball team, when is his next match?'

He quickly opened another tab and searched the next volleyball match happening.

'Only a week? Oh Tōru, looks like you'll be seeing us sooner than expected.'

Kyoya smirked and picked up his phone, he scrolled through his contacts, finally meeting Tamaki's.

He called Tamaki.

"Tamaki, you will not believe what i just found.."

Time skip brought to you by me hoping a 12 episode anime will have a season 2.

The next day, Tamaki practically ran into music room #3, and jumped off to Kyoya with the biggest smile on his face.

"KYOYA, YOU FOUND HIM! YOU REALLY FOUND HIM!"
- Tamaki

"Found him? Who's him?"
- Haruhi

"No way... Kyoya found Kawa-chan? Mori-chan! We can see Kawa-chan again!?" - Honey

"Yes Honey-senpai.. We can see Kawa-chan again.." - Mori

"Wait really!? We can see Oikawa-senpai again!?" - Twins

"Woah, Woah, Woah, Who is this Oikawa guy? And why are you all so excited?" - Haruhi

"Well if you must know my dearest Haruhi, Oikawa-san is my bestest friend and the first member of the Host club!"
- Tamaki

"Oh, well why isn't he here now?" - Haruhi

"...Sigh, His mother believed we did more than just talking with the woman, and forced him to quit. And she transferred him out of Ouran. I couldn't track him down, well until now.." - Kyoya

"Oh.. Sorry Tamaki-senpai, i didn't mean to come off as insensitive." - Haruhi

"It's alright, im just really excited to see him, i haven't seen him in 2 years!" - Tamaki

"Well, you will be seeing him in only a week. He has a volleyball match against Nekoma, Karasuno, Shiritorizawa and more next week. We'll see him then."
- Kyoya

"Volleyball? He plays volleyball?" - Twins

"Apparently, it says he's the captain." - Kyoya

"Well thats an unexpected turn. I always though he would be something more on the lines of music maybe? He was good at the piano and flute." - Honey

"He was." - Mori

————————-

What is your favorite Wattpad story?

Heyo! So Chap 3 is out, and Kyoya found Oikawa. What's gonna happen next. Stick around to find out.