Chapter:10

•Rakshit•

"I'll have a Laccha paratha, Chicken Kolhapuri and a lassi." Closing the menu with a cute grin, melon passed the menu to me which I waved off.

"Whatever she ordered make it two." I said to the waiter who nodded at me before going on his way.

"Copy cat kill the rat." Melon commented at the fact that I ordered what she ordered (copy cat) in her words, but I couldn't agree more. Yes, I copied her and that's because I wanted my revenge for what she made me do.

She really made me say things I never ever in my entire life dared to say.

I mean, she made me praise CHAI!!!!!

That thing itself makes me angry... I cheated on my coffee because of her now my coffee is going to be bitter to me. (No pun intended)

So now, I was irritating her by copying her order, nothing tends to irritate her more than the fact that someone copied her. And that's exactly why I'm doing it and also because whatever she ordered is my favourite too.

So it's a win-win situation for me.

"I know why you are doing this, ughh I don't like you anymore now." She pouted pointing at me accusingly or I say rather cutely.

"Smart melon. So now as you know then I don't think there's something for me to explain cause you figured it out by yourself, good girl." My hand reached out to pat her head but the poor thing returned with a red mark of five fingers stapled on it.

This girl really needs to hit well and why won't she? After all sh-.

Uhh she's a smart girl...

"Hey stop harassing me like that, I'm a small baby."

"Yaa and which baby drinks milk adding coffee?"

"Me!" I announced proudly, I mean yaa. I do.

I ain't a baby but at least I'm going to be someone's baby right? If you know you know what I actually mean.

I see, what you did there.

Of course you do as you are my conscience.

Due to the building boredom my eyes wandered around the bright hues of our surrounding making me take time in complimenting the fine crafting architecture of the hotel.

The maker really took time in making this masterpiece.

At this moment I'm just sitting back wondering about who you are talking about, though I have a perfect idea about it.

Ain't my conscience a natural comedian? Indeed it is.

My eyes landed on a young chap who looked about our age, walking towards our table with a wide grin on his face.

Na, na shoo! Don't come near us no!!!

How I wish I could make people understand what I'm saying without actually saying but alas, over all it's still a dream.