Chapter:14

So..... Ha, just one more to go. I really had given up hope of writing this story due to my extreme heights of procrastination. Hehe about that, and now here we are finishing the story just on time and before the wattpad India awards. I really owe you all for the love and motivation, even though this is my first underrated story. This chapter is dedicated to all of you for standing with me.

V loves you all!!
Now let's begin......

●○●○●○●○
•Third Person•

The loud echoes of gun shots were enough to distract an over confident Mahir who forgot all about the girl in front, giving Drishti a golden opportunity of knocking the gun out of his hand and turning the tables by keeping him on the gunpoint.

Mahir was shocked would be an understatement of the year, he was more like scared seeing Rakshit alive.

"Y... You... A.. Are alive?" He stammered shaking like a chicken waiting for its death, making Drishti roll her eyes and kick him from the back landing him perfectly on his butt.

"No, he's the ghost of Netherland who came here to haunt you." Drishti deadpanned, making Rakshit bite his lips in order to press is laughter. Leave it to her to make him laugh in situations where people were meant to cry.

"But.. How..And... Why did he not tie you? Af.. After all you were with me."

Rakshit walked towards them with a scowl on his face as he neared Drishti.

"I can't believe that you were dating this dumbass." He said looking at her to which she sighed.

"What can I say? God throws dumb asses in my life." Smiling at Rakshit extra sweetly she walked towards Mahir who was proving the fact that he was actually dumb.

"Why aren't you tied like me." He asked her angrily. "Because I was never like you. And secondly mind your attitude with me, else I'll not hesitate to feed you the bullets present in my gun." Drishti threatened him making him gulp in horror, serving as a source of entertainment to Rakshit who was the only one before him prone to getting threats from her.

"Melon, calm down. We can't kill him and even if we can, I wish to kill him. He was flying too high before you came saying things like, I'm going to be heart broken, I'll get shocked etc etc. So I just want to be the uno reverse card and show him what it actually is." Out of his comfy mood now, Rakshit neared him playing with his gun. The tilt of his head was enough to make him freeze.

"What do you mean?" With all the guts that he could grasp, Mahir finally! Decided to speak.

"Ha, looks like you are not the brightest bulb in the town. And yet anyways you thought that your 'plan' of stealing the saucer and now the cup worked. Like damn, I need this type of confidence in my life that even if I'm failing something I'll pretend like I've got it. No wait, just tell me. Where did you get this type of weeds from? Because they are really some very critical ones." Rakshit couldn't help scoffing thinking about his melon's choice on boys but he knew better things than saying this aloud and making her kill him along with Mahir.

Mahir looked at them lost, still not able to understand what was happening. Which made Drishti run out of patience and give her thoughts of finally throwing things on his face.

"You know what Rakshit? You were right. My taste in boys is ridiculous." Twisting her gaze from Rakshit she narrowed her eyes at Mahir.

"Hey, I'm insulted." Rakshit replied.