Chapter:11

•Drishti•

"Rakshit!!!!

Dumbass?

Oaf?" Rakshit turned towards me, passed me a glare and then turned back again, ignoring my presence like he was doing from the restaurant.

Huh I was playing a prank on him right.

And now he's doing the same. Revenge is bitter sweety.

Yaa, just like his coffee.

"Rakshit!!! I'm sorry no." Still I didn't get a reply back just the noise of washing plates is what that greeted me.

Ahh! When he knows to cook, do household chores, likes to read and also knows many languages- hot!!!!!!!

True that, but even his temperature is as hot as him.

Ahem.

"Fine! Then you won't talk right? I'll make you talk then, if you are persistent I'm stubborn. And lemme tell you that my way of stubbornness might traumatize you." I  couldn't help the smirk taking it's place on my lips, oh boy he didn't know what he was getting himself to.

"Oaf, can I feel your shirt. Because it looks like it's a boyfriend material." A loud thump rang from the other side where Rakshit was standing and I knew exactly what had happened.
He was staring at the sink wide eyed with his mouth slightly ajar.

Well, well now this is fun.

"By the way Oaf, did you just come out of the oven?" He turned towards me still having the previous expressions valid on his face. Wide eyes, wide mouth. And totally shocked.

He vigorously nodded in no like a kid, and let me tell you he looked  so adorable that I wanted to eat him.

Now, now see? You are showing wendigo traits here.

"Oh I thought so because you are hot!" This time it wasn't the plates that slipped but he himself. It took me all my will power to not laugh. Oh my dear God, who ever knew that me flirting would scare the shit out of this Oaf.

"Wh.. What?" Rakshit stammered from down looking at me like I am a patient who ran from a mental asylum.

Oh honey, you got that so right! That's my real home.

"I was blinded by your beauty; I’m going to need your name and phone number for insurance purposes." Rakshit gulped from the floor where he was still fallen, oh damn. He was utterly scared for his dignity.

"M.. Melon.. You know what? I... You.. Need r.. Rest... I'm going." In a jiffy he was on his foot finding a way to sprawl out from the room with a mad Hatter trying to steal his dignity away.

In my whole life I hadn't seen someone like him. He's totally cute and adorable, like very much.

Taking the hint that I was in my thoughts he took the opportunity and ran out of the room as fast as he could.

And if he thought that would spare him then he was wrong, cause I was hot on his trails.

"Can I follow you where you’re going right now? Because my parents always told me to follow my dreams." I screamed, as I ran after him while I could hear him mumbling a 'oh shit.'

This is too much fun!

●○●○●○●

"Rakshit! Caught you!" Grinning happily I looked at Rakshit who was looking at me terrifyingly.