Chapter 2

"Is it you really okay, Chaeyeon?" Chenle asked while control the wheel steering. Chaeyeon who sat next to him smiled looked to the display. She seem not bothered with presence of them.

"Why I not should be okay?" Chaeyeon said.

"Its just.. You've been with him for a long time." Chenle felt guilty to mention it. Chaeyeon chuckled.

"Just 4 years and half.."

"Its quite a long time okay.. since you foundation until our final year now. You just broke up with him recently and now he found someone.." Chenle got anger instead of Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon giggled because she think its funny to see Chenle in that state.

"love cant be force.. why I need to ask him to stay with me if I cant give his want." Chaeyeon said while take a sip of beer.

"Back then.. i prayed that you will break up him soon.." Chenle said. Chaeyeon burst to laugh.

"What? Are you being serious, Chenle? You want to flirt with me?" Chaeyeon cant believe in what she heard. Chenle smiled.

"Its not like that.. you know im the type who couple with game only." Chenle said.

"Then why?"

"You deserves better.." Chenle said. Chaeyeon smiled. She stood next to Chenle and looked to to the view of sea.

"You want to introduce me to someone?" Chaeyeon asked as she know Chenle well. Chenle grinned.

"You saw the three men earlier right." Chenle asked

"Yup.. then..?"

"You saw the poker face.. Jeno?"

"Dont say you want to match me with him.."

"Yup.. I think you guys are suitable.."

"How? I dont think so.. he look like a jerk." Chaeyeon told from what she saw from Jeno.

"Ehem.." Someone clear throats behind them. Both of them turned and surprised to see the man who wear sleeveless stood at stair.

"He heard everthing what I said right.." Chaeyeon whispered to Chenle. chenle nodded as he thought it like that too. Chaeyeon elbowed Chenle's.

"I will parked yacht here.. so we can swim." Chenle cover the line back. chaeyeon nodded her head and then she quickly turned her face to the front. Jeno came and stood next to Chenle's right side.

"Hhehhehehe.. Jeno. Please control this for a while. I want to drop the anchor." Chenle said while already at the stair without they noticed. He moved in fast to leave both of them alone.

"Let me follow you.. Chenle." Chaeyeon want to run away.

"No..no.. You need to help Jeno. Afraid he lose control." Chenle refused. Chaeyeon rolled her eyes as she know Chenle's intention. Chenle giggled while going down.

"Is it myself really like a jerk?" Jeno asked. Chaeyeon bite her lips. She grinned.

"I just assumed from what I saw.." Chaeyeon told. Jeno parked the yacht as Chenle already yell from the downstair. Jeno walked over to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon step back until her waist hit the barrier. Jeno put both of his hand next to Chaeyeon's waist. He locked hersef. He come closer to Chaeyeon's ear.

"You will know me in 2 days.. let see if you still say me a jerk or not." Jeno smirked and then blow Chaeyeon's ears. Chaeyon pushed Jeno's away and run to down stair. Jeno smiled to see Chaeyeon like that.

* * *

"Chae.. lets swim together." Yena called from the water. She swimmed with Minju inside the water. Chaeyeon shooked her head. She dont want as she looked Mia and the gang inside the water. She stood in the swimming platform while wrapped her hand over her chest.