Chapter 21

"Chae.." Chenle said when he saw Chaeyeon come down. Chaeyeon smiled to Chenle who sat at the living room and she looked around. She just woke up.

"I dont know garage will turn to house." Chaeyeon praised and look their decoration. last night, she cant look around as herself in sad.

"Its their secret place." chenle said. Chaeyeon nodded as she can see that their garage had some game machine and computers at the corner.

"Where is Jeno?" Chaeyeon asked as she does not see him. Chenle bite his lips as Jeno come out in rush on the morning.

"Is it something to him?" Chaeyeon asked in worried. She read a reaction from Chenle's face and she sense that something happened.

"Can you sat here first." Chenle patted the empty space next to him. Chaeyeon took a seat.

"mmm.. something happen right."

"Its about Jeno's mom." Chenle told i guilt.

"Why with his mom?"

"His dad sent her to mental hospital.."

"Huh?"

"why his mom need to go there?" Chaeyeon asked in curious.

"She had a mental health after something happened to her.."

"What happened to her?"

"She had been raped by.." Chenle does not continue his words. He looked to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon bite her lips. She looked down.

"Is it that old man did to her?" Chaeyeon asked. Her tears in her eyes. Chenle hold her hand in tight.

"He did that.."

"She the one who save me.." Chaeyeon said in lower. She felt guilt. What happened to Jeno mom because of her.

"What you mean by that?"

" can I see the picture of Jeno's mom?" Chaeyeon asked.

"I dont have.." Chenle said. She believed that Jeno's mom is the woman who saved her before this. She looked to Chenle. Chenle pulled her to his hug and patted her body, softly. Chaeyeon does not know how Jeno react later. 'Is it he will hate me?' Chaeyeon asked in her heart.

* * *

"What are you doing, dad?" Jeno came with anger to the ward. He pushed Leeteuk to the wall and hold his dad collar. Leeteuk surprised to see Jeno at there. Jeno's eyes teold how anger he is right now.

"How you know about this?" Leeteuk asked and tried to escape from Jeno's grip.

"Why are you bring my mom here?" Jeno yelled. People in the corridor looked to two of them. They wonder whats is going between two of them.

"Your mom suddenly went mad.." Leeteuk said in lower. Jeno slowly release his hold as his mom never went mad before this. He looked to Leeteuk. Leeteuk seem not lied to him.

"Why she suddenly became like that?" Jeno asked.

"Mmm.. I dont know but after Sungh.."