Chapter 13

"Are you guys not joining next class?" Yena asked in front of changing room to Chaeyeon who change her pants.

"Nope.. they said the tournament for basketball will have in early semester." Minju said who at the middle of bench. She wear a sport shoes.

"Why I dont know yet?" Yena asked as she always being a reporter for every events.

"I dont know.. but you dont need practice right.." Chaeyeon said.

"Its true.. okay. I go now for today class. see you later." Yena told. Two of them nodded. Yena waved them and disappear from there. Chaeyeon opened her locker and took her black sleeveless shirt. She wear it. Minju also done change her outfit to her exercise outfit.

"Hey.." The girl entered.

"Hi.. Hiichan." Chaeyeon and Minju greeted the cute girl who just enter.

"You guys already change?"

"Yup.. our class end early today." Minju told.

"My class always end late.. the other still not arrive yet?"

"I dont know. Maybe they already waiting at indoor court." Chaeyeon told.

"Ouh okay2.."

"We go first okay.." Minju stood up.

"Okay.. see you guys at there." Hiichan told. Two of them walked out from the room. Chaeyeon tied her hair in bun.

"Is it Eric also will be there too?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Yes he is.. he already become our team." Minju told. Two of them opened the door and enter the court. The other cheerleader smile too them.

"Omg.. both of you just become pretty as usual." The boy praised them. Chaeyeon gave a hug to that boy.

"Congrates, Eric for entering our team." Chaeyeon told. Eric smiled. Then they make a round and easier to discuss for their routine later.

"Is it Hiichan already came?" The girl asked.

"She change her clothes, Hyewon." Minju said.

"Is is the routine this time will be difficult as coach recruit 6 men?" The girl next to Hyewon asked.

"I dont know, Yuri.. Coach Eunbi does not tell anything." Minju told. The other nodded. The woman wearing a sport outfit come. Hiichan followed from behind. They want to stand but the woman asked them to sit and she sat next to Minju.

"hi coach.." The teams greet their coach. She smiled.

"I will intoduce your new member which is Eric will join us. Total of us right now is 11." They applaud.

"The men will be our bases. Right now I need three flyer." Eunbi told.

"I thought.. we just gonna do a simple routine for 2 and half minute.." Chaeyeon told.

"You become a flyer." Eunbi told suddenly and pointed Chaeyoen who sat next to Minju.

"Hah? me?" Chaeyeon in surprised.

"Yes.. you. You are flexible enough.. I believe you have a gut to do it." Eunbi said confidently. Chaeyeon pouted her lips.

"Coach.. you just want to tease me right.."

"No.. no.. I want you. Another two." Eunbi said. The other chuckled listen to it. Chaeyeon gave up as Eunbi cant be moved by anyone.

"I suggest for Hiichan and Yuri as they had small body." Minju said.

"Hiichan.. I believe she can do it. But Yuri.. you not afraid to do a stunt right." Eunbi told. Yuri bite her lips. She think something.

"You can do it." Chaeyeon told.

"I will try for it." Yuri said finally after she think a moment.

"Okay.. Minju, Hyewon will be spotter for Chaeyeon as she will be in middle later."

"Okay.." Minju and Hyewon said.

"For Hiichan base, Eric and Changmin." Eunbi told. Eric and Changmin gesture okay.

"Chanhee and Sunwoo will be Yuri's base. Is it okay for you Chanhee as you always bicker with her?" Eunbi teased. Yuri pouted her lips.

"Im okay as long as she not pull my ear.. Coach." Chanhee told. Yuri rolled her eyes. The others just smiled as two of them always bickering to each other.

"Juyeon and Jae will be Chaeyeon's base together with Minju and Hyewon."

"Alright Coach." Juyeon smiling to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon show her fist to Juyeon as she know what Juyeon's think. They start discuss about their choreography.

* * *

"Chae..let try again to fly." Juyeon told as Chaeyeon keep fail to fly up. Chaeyeon looked to Juyeon. She felt tired already. Juyeon patted her head.

"Let me breath first.." Chaeyeon said while try to breath.

"They also difficult to fly." Minju said while pointed to Yuri and Hiichan who struggle to lift out without shaking.

"Why coach want to do this routine?" Chaeyeon nag as she suffered for this stunt. They also nodded.

"Because I know you guys can do it." Eunbi said while aqueezed Chaeyeon's cheek. Chaeyeon groaned in pain.

"If we succeed to do it.. you must treat us." Yuri said.

"I will.. but from I see, you still not pass yet." Eunbi tease her back. Yuri pouted her lips.

"Okay..we do for last time and then gi back. Tomorrow practice at evening. Mostly of you have afternoon and morning class right?" Eunbi said.

"Yup."

"Then.. we practiced at evening.Jae you will in charge if I not come." Eunbi said. Jae nodded.

"Lets practiced now for last time." She said again. She want to make it perfect this time.

"Okay.. coach." They said together. Chaeyeon ready in her position. Minju stood in front of her. Juyeon and Jae stood at both her side while Hyewon support from back.

"Ready?" Chaeyeon asked them. They nodded.

"1.2.3." Juyeon amd Jae hold her waist and lift her up but Chaeyeon still fail as she still shake a lot and not balance in the air. Chaeyeon asked them to put her down. Suddenly, they hear a clap from their behind. Its a basketball team. They just arrived and saw their practice. They amazed with the routine.

"Why he is here?" Chaeyeon whispered to Minju as soon as she stood in the ground. She cant practice it well if he really stood at there to see her.

"He part of that team.." Minju whispered back. Chaeyeon bite her lips. 'Omg.. how i gonna practice after this..' She feel not good to have him at there.

"Okay guy.. you may go back now.. dont forget tomorrow practice." Eunbi told. They nodded. Chaeyeon and Minju waved them and want to went out from there. Jaemin and Jeno approach them.

"Done with your practice?" Jaemin asked Minju. Jeno looked to Chaeyeon but she is ignoring him.

"Yup.. oppa. we are going back now. Did you just start to practice?"

"we done practice also at outdoor.."

"What you guys do here then?" Minju asked.

"our coach want to discuss for a while.. and the kids want to have meeting at cold place." Jaemin pointed the basketball team.

"Chae.. I want treat you." Juyeon called Chaeyeon suddenly. Chaeyeon relieved as Juyeon saved her form Jeno's sight. Chaeyeon waved to Minju and went to Juyeon. Minju bite her lips. Jeno looked to Caheyeon who wrapped her hand around Juyeon's arm.

"Is it they have something?" Jaemin asked.

"Juyeon is her friend."  Minju told.

"Why they seem closed?" Jeno said in dislikes becuase it look like they are more than friend.

"mmm.. i go first." Minju ran from two of them. Jaemin give a punch to Jeno's shoulder as Jeno cant hide his jealousy. Jeno shrugged his shoulder as he does not wrong at all. Jaemin shook his head and two of them went to their team back.

* * *