Chapter 26

As soon as Jeno reached the library, they find the three girls. They find out their whereabout. They had sat at the corner of the library. Jeno gave a glare to Chaeyeon. At first he does not show his emotion but when he saw Chaeyeon's innocent face, his jealousy increase regarding to what happened. Mark and Jaemin took a seat at the empty seat at their table.

"Can we talk, Miss Lee?" Jeno asked in stern. Four of them tried to hold their laugh. Chaeyeon nodded and stood up. Jeno's grip was tight as he grabbed Chaeyeon's wrist and dragged her along to walk out from the library. People inside the library had been looking to them.

"Jeno.." Chaeyeon called him in confusion, wondering where Jeno will bring her now.  Jeno ignored her call and keep walk.

"Jeno?" Chaeyeon put her voice in hard hope Jeno answer her. She know Jeno is angry with the forum thing. Jeno glanced over his shoulder at Chaeyeon and it was obvious that he pissed off now.

Two of them had leave the others inside the library. Jeno pulled her at the end of way at corridor and no one is walk passed at there as they are far from other places. Jeno pushed her to wall.

"Is it you cheat on me?" Jeno asked with stern face as he step forward. Chaeyeon placed her hands on Jeno's chest as she want to push him away from her but Jeno step forward and not leave any space between to two of them.

"No.. its not true."

"Then who the man inside the photo?"

"Its Juyeon.. you saw him before."

"Why he patted your head.."

"mmm.."

"where I should leave the mark this time." Jeno said while glare to her. Chaeyeon try to push his body away. But Jena grabbed her waist by his left hand and pulled her close as possible.

"Jeno.. we at ouside now. Dont do something weird." Chaeyeon whispered as she afraid people will come to there.

"I dont care.."

"I knew Juyeon since a child."

"You know I hate when boys come close to you.." Jeno whispered to her ear.

"I know.." Chaeyeon feeling her stomach had some butterfly. Jeno put his hands on her neck.

"You will get a punishment from me.." Jeno said to her ear and blowing air.

"Jeno.." Jeno lowered her head and start suck on her skin at her neck. Chaeyeon bite her lips. Jeno lips give a sensation to her skin. Chaeyeon closed her eyes. Jeno leave a mark at there. He smirked.

"Thats your punishment.. If you dare to come closer again to any boy. I will not let you go easily after this.."

"Jeno.." Chaeyeon tried to explain more but Jeno put a kiss on her lips and pulled her closer. Chaeyeon refused his body away but Jeno is more firm. Chaeyeon slowly closed her eyes back and replied the kiss. Two of them having a passionate kiss at the corridor. Luckily, there is no one walked at there if not they will become a hot topic.

* * *

"Why basketball team also having a practice at here today?" Hiichan asked. Minju and Chaeyeon turned back and looked to the team who come in. Only three of them just arrived at the court. The other still not arrived yet.

"Is it he follow you around?" Minju asked in whisper while grinned to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon shrugged her shoulder.

"He is crazy."

"Yup.. He too obsessed with you." Minju told.

"Is it Jaemin also act like him too?"

"He is not. He just sweet type."

"Same like you..bith of you sweet couple." Chaeyeon told.

"But you two are wild." Minju teased while laughed in small. Chaeyeon pouted her lips.

"Lucikly I put a a handy plaster on his 'mark'" Chaeyeon said while touch her neck. Minju chuckled.

"Here.. Chae." Eric come bring a bottle drink and sat in front of her. Chaeyeon took it.

"Do you already practice the routine?" Chaeyeon asked. Yuri came and join them.

"Already.. but its difficult to stable." Yuri told.

"Yup me too.. we have three weeks more right." Chaeyeon told.

"Is it you had something with the boy from basketball, Chaeyeon?" Hyewon asked and took a seat next to her.

"Hah? why?" Chaeyeon asked.

"He kept glare to you since I entered the door." Hyewon told while pointed to Jeno who stood at side of the court. Their team listening to couch but Jeno's eyes fixed to her. Chaeyeon turned her head around and looked to Jeno. Jeno raised his eyebrows to her.

'Dont look at me..' Chaeyeon mouthed to him.

'I want to..' Jeno replied

'I need to practice.. and you also need to practice,Jeno.' Jeno smirked as he just want to tease her. Then, he gesture okay and he ran his eyes. Chaeyeon turned in front back. Hyewon elbowed her and grinned.

"Then.. its true you had something with him."
Hyewon teased. Chaeyeon just smiled.

"Chae.." Juyeon called while make a sad face. He came with other men. Chaeyeon bite her lips as Jeno also here. Jeno must misunderstand about them again. Juyeon came and pushed Hyewon aside and sat next to Chaeyeon. Juyeon grinned and put his hand over Chaeyeon's shoulder. Chaeyeon pinch Juyeon's waist, hardly. Juyeon groaned in pain. He remove his hand from Chaeyeon's shoulder.

"Why you want to sit here.. Its a lot of space." Hyewon scold Juyeon.

"juyeon.. dont act like a kid." Chaeyeon said while took a glance to Jeno. Jeno stood at side while looked to her with intense glare, Jeno seem pissed off with the scene now.

"Why people talk about us in forum.." Juyeon pouted his lips.

"They does not know you guys are relative." Yuri said.

"What happened?" Jae asked in confusion. He does know whats going on.

"Someone put a gossip about Chae and Juyeon in the forum." Eric told. Hiichan took out her phone and opened the forum. Her eyebrows furrowed like something happened on the forum.

"I cant open the forum.."'Hiichan told. The others in shocked, they took out thier phone and check phone. Its same for them. They cant access the forum.

"Me too.." Minju said.

"Someone hacked the forum." Eric told and showed them. Its blank.

"What?" They in shocked. After a few second, they tried to enter again.

"The hacker write If anyone dare write to touch or write about Lee Chaeyeon, he will hack the person's information and spread it." Chanhee told after he got access to the forum. Chaeyeon bite her lips as she know who do that.

"I dont want to sit next to you, my phone had a lot private data." Juyeon suddenly change his seat quickly. The others chuckled to see Juyeon act like that.

"You should clarify your relationship in that forum.. Juyeon." Jae suggested the solution.

"What I should said. The post alread gone." Juyeon said. They nodded as agreed with that.

"Its okay.. Juyeon. If something happened like that, I will explain." Chaeyeon told. She know that thing should only explain to one person which is Jeno.

"Thank you.. Chae.." Juyeon said and tried to hug her. Eric pull his body to sit back.

"Do you forget the threat from hacker, Juyeon?" Eric teased him. Juyeon pouted his lips. The others chuckled. Then, Eunbi came and they start to practice. At the other side, Jeno feel jealous as Chaeyeon need to interact with Juyeon and Jae a lot. He cant focused on his practice. Jaemin who saw it just smiled to see Jeno being a jealousy kid.

* * *