Chapter 34

Notes: 🔞; There is mature scene.

"Tomorrow.. your money will wire to your account." The man in front of door smirked. Donghae bite his lips. He hold Chaeyeon's body .

"But.. Sunghoon.."

"I will not hurt your daughter.." Sunghoon said meaningfully and took Chaeyeon's body from Donghae. Donghae bite his lips. Sunghoon gesture him to go. Sunghoon closed the door. He smirked to see the girl in his hand.

"Tonight.. you will be mine.. Lee Chaeyeon." Sunghoon touched Chaeyeon's cheeks. He put Chaeyeon's body on bed.

"I will go to shower first.. sweetheart.." Sunghoon said. He hummed happily and entered the bathroom. He took off his shirt and pants. He took a shower. After he took a shower, he come out from the room and looked to the girl who still fainted. He put a something in the glass and pour a water.

'Its not chill to do it when she sleep..'Sunghoon sighed in his head.

"I will wake her up" Sunghoon said while took a seat next to Chaeyeon. He pated Chaeyeon's took wake her up. Chaeyon slowly opened her eyes and she in shoked. She quickly sat and hugged her body.

"Why am I here?" Chaeyeon asked in trembled. Sunghoon smirked.

"Your dad sell you to me.." Sunghoon smirked. Chaeyeon's hand in shaking.

"Here.. I know you must thirsty." Sunghoon smirked and pass the glass.

"I dont want. You are old geez!" Chaeyeon yelled. Sunghoon cupped her face and force she drink it. Chaeyeon struggled to not drink it. But Sunghoon keep forcing her to drink it. Her tears running down cheeks.

"Huh.. you will beg to me after this.." Sunghoon smirked. Chaeyeon shooked her head.

"Are you ready.. Sweatheart?" Sunghoon stood up and ready to loose his towel. Suddenly, there is bell ring sound. Sunghoon sighed. Chaeyeon hugged her body. She does not know what drink Sunghoon give to her just now.

"Who the hell is that!" He groaned. He slowly stood up and went to the door. He took a peek through a hole but he can see because the body at outside to close with the hole.

"Who is that?"

"Room service."

"I dont call a room."

"Mr.Lee call for you.."

"Haish!" Sunghoon groaned and he opened the door. Surprisedly, its not a room service but the three men in front of him. He tried to close but Jeno kick the door until he fall to the ground. He hold his towel before it fall to ground to. Jeno went to him and give a few punch to his face.

"How could you touch her!" Jeno growled.

"I.. Im. not.." Sunghoon told in fear. he punched Sunghoon again. He really anger this time. Mark and Jaemin pulled Jeno's body away.

"He will be die later.." Jaemin said.

"Let him be!" Jeno growled in anger. Suddenly, he heard a sobbing from inside. Jeno pulled himself from their grip and quickly to go inside.

"Chaeyeon.." Jeno called. The girl lifted her head and looked to Jeno. Jeno quickly gi to her and hugged her . Jeno patted her back. Chaeyeon hugged his body in tight. She too afraid.

"Im sorry..Im late.." Jeno said. Chaeyeon shook her head.

"Jeno.." Jaemin called.

"What we gonna do now." Mark said while pull Sunghoon stood up.

"Bring him to our place. I will teach him later." Jeno gave an order. Mark and Jaemin nodded and he brought Sunghoon out from there. They close the door.

"Im afraid.. Jeno.." Chaeyeon told in cried. Jeno pulled his body away and he looked to Chaeyeon. He wiped off her tears.

"Im here.. you dont need to be afraid anymore.." Jeno told.

"He put something on that drink.." Chaeyeon told while pointed the glass. Jeno took it and smell the glass. 'He put extra alcohol in this water..'

"I feel hot.. Jeno." Chaeyeon told while tried to take off her dress. Jeno hold her hands.

"You are completely drunk now. He put alcohol in that drink. Its too strong." Jeno told.

"He give a spiking drink to me?" Chaeyeon asked. Her sweat now went out. She felt so hot now. She is not comfortable.

"Are you okay now?"

"My body is not comfortable..Jeno." Chaeyeon said suddenly. She looked to Jeno's face. She touched Jeno's lips.

"Dont.. Chae."'Jeno understand what Chaeyeon gonna do now. Chaeyeon come closer to him. She put her both of her hands to Jeno's face.

"Do you not love me anymore, Jeno?" Chaeyeon asked.

"I love you.. Chaeyeon. But now, you under something. Please restrain yourself." Jeno told while push away Chaeyeon's body. Chaeyeon pouted her lips.

"My heart tell I want you badly now..please Jeno." Chaeyeon begged while her lips come closer. Jeno hold Chaeyeon's shoulder.

"I dont want to do it with this way, Chae." Jeno refused. Chaeyeon lowered her head down.

"Is it because of that girl?" Chaeyeon asked in lower. Her head is not thinking straight now.

"no.. I love you. Thats why I dont want to do it by this way. You are not yourself." Jeno told. Chaeyeon lift her head and she smiled widely.

"Im myself. Im happy if I can do it with you.. Jeno. Im afraid if I do it with someone else. But if it with you, I dont mind either in this way or other way." Chaeyeon told what her felt. Jeno bite his lips.

"But.." Chaeyeon does not want to hear anymore. She put her soft lips to Jeno's lips. Jeno tried to push her away. But Chaeyeon's lips cant be refused. Jeno hands slowly put at Chaeyeon's neck. He replied the kiss. Two of them kissing each other. Chaeyeon pulled her lips away.

"I.. I want to be with you.. Jeno."'Chaeyeon said. Both of them breathing heavily.

"I really love you.. Chae. I will not hurting you anymore.." Jeno said while pulled Chaeyeon's head closer.

"I love you too, Jeno." Chaeyeon said. Jeno kissed her harder this time, and Chaeyeon fisted the front of Jeno's shirt. Jeno become flustered as Chaeyeon aroused now by her body react to his kiss. Jeno slowly put her body to bed. He on her top now. Jeno slowly unbutton his shirt. Chaeyeon smiled. After he done, Jneo helped to unzipped Chaeyeon's dress.

"You are beautiful, Chaeyeon.." Jeno said and lowered his head. He placed a kiss on Chaeyeon's jaw. He gently kissing down the slope of Chaeyeon's neck.

"Yet you know how much I want you.." Jeno muttered. Chaeyeon's breath become heavy. She wrapped Jeno's neck with both of her hands. Jeno's hand began to trail other part of Chaeyeon's body. Chaeyeon closed her eyes and she enjoys a gentle touch of Jeno's hand as she release a moan from her mouth. Both of them enjoy their moments and Chaeyeon's now belong to Jeno only.

"I love you.. Chaeyeon.." Jeno whispered and then he put his seed inside Chaeyeon's body. Chaeyeon dug her nails into Jeno's shoulder as Jeno thrusting herself. After a few moments, Jeno lay down next to her and pulled Chaeyeon's body to him. He kissed her forehead. Two of them exhausted. Chaeyeon tighten her hugged. She missed the warmth from that body.

"I love you.. and I really miss you, Jeno." Chaeyeon whispered and she closed her eyes. Jeno smiled and patted Chaeyeon's shoulder, gently. They become together back but there is something that Jeno need to explain to Chaeyeon about what happen before this.

* * *