Chapter 31

1 weeks later..

Jeno and Chaeyeon had been stay away from each each other for two weeks. Chaeyeon does not know whats mistakes that she made until Jeno acting cold to her. She tried to talk with Jeno but he always ignore her and will ran from her everytime they meet. He also rarely to have a sleep at house now. Chaeyeon sighed heavily when she thinking about it again and Jeno seem didnt care with her anymore. She pushed the library door in front of her.

Chaeyeon entered the libray. She need to rest her mind from thinking about Jeno. Suddenly, her eyes saw something. Chaeyeon looked to the couple who sat at library. The girl is busy touch the man's hand. Chaeyeon bite her lips as the man just let the girl touch his hand and face. Chaeyeon walked to the couple. Her intention to go library at first to find Yena and Minju but turn out she saw something that made herself confused.

"Can we talk alone, Jeno?" Chaeyeon asked as soon as she arrived at the table. Jeno lifted his head and look to Chaeyeon. He surprised to see Chaeyeon at there.

"Why you want to talk with my boyfriend?" The girl asked while hold Jeno's hand. Chaeyeon bite her lips. Jeno pulled his hand from that girl's hold.

"Your boyfriend?"

"Chae.."Jeno called her. Chaeyeon force a smile.

"Is it something happened to you, Jeno? You had been strange from last week.." Chaeyeon told in calm. She ignored the eyes who looked at them now. They might heard their conversation.

"Nothing.. It just." Jeno stood up and looked to Chaeyeon's face.

"Why dont you invite her to our event tonight?" The girl said suddenly. Chaeyeon looked to Jeno.

"Can you shut up first, Heejin?" Jeno raised his voices to Heejin. Heejin bite her lips. Jeno grabbed Chaeyeon's wrist and drag her to outside. Two of them stood at outside. People who walked at there take a look and wonder whats going on with two of them.

"You and her now?" Chaeyeon asked as Heejin mention he is her boyfriend. Chaeyeon bite her bottom lips. She tried to read Jeno's reaction but she does not get the answer that she want.

"mmm."

"Its mean its true if you not answer it.."

"I dont want to tell what happ..."

"so now you want to break up with me?" Chaeyeon asked in lower.

"Im not.. Chae." Jeno said. He didnt want to break up with her. He had a reason to do it like this.

"Then what is it Jeno? you know for these past week, I keep thinking am i made a mistakes to you?" Chaeyeon want an explanation from him. She tired thinking about it.  Jeno didnt answer it and he looked to Chaeyon's eyes. He can tell that girl seem sad, anger and frustrated now.

"Did you know that I had know a truth about my dad? Its too painful for me to bear it alone but.. you.." Chaeyeon's voice in trembled as she tried to hold her tears and Chaeyeon remember that night where Jeno didnt try to comfort her and he just let her hug him at whole night and then disappear next morning. Jeno come closer.

"You dont love me anymore, Jeno?" Chaeyeon asked in lower. Jeno bite his lips. ' I love you a lot..' He just answered in his heart.