Part 20: Benefits

LEXA POV
Clarke suggested for us to be friends with benefits. Now that's a surprise. But who am I to complain? My one true love wants to make out with me. I haven't been with anyone since Clarke. It has always been her, forever.

(SPG!!)

Clarke and I start making out and I hear her gasp as I quickly unclasp her bra. I yank her bra off throwing it to the side as I quickly take one nipple to my mouth and flick it with my tongue. I watch as Clarke arch her back and moan. I move to other as I massaged the other. I continued this hearing Clarke's moans. - Ahhh. Lex! Fuck -

Using my mouth, I gently nibble on her nipple and she jerked her hips up which caused me to smirk. Clarke looked at me and pulled my sports bra up. We locked eyes before Clarke took my nipples on her mouth. I fight back a moan as Clarke lets go of my nipples with a pop.

- Go lower - Clarke whispers to my ear. I look at her eyes and I see no hint of blue, just pure lust and desire. I growl thinking how turned on Clarke is right now. - Can I take it off? - I ask motioning to her pants and she just nods.

Clarke sits up pulling her pants and underwear off

Clarke sits up pulling her pants and underwear off. I widen my eyes. This is not a simple making out. I gulp and look at Clarke, she was just smirking at me. Clarke pulled me in for a deep kiss and I pin Clarke's hip down since she was trying to buck her hips for contact.

I wanted to please Clarke but I want to make it consensual. I pull away from the kiss and ask her if I can go down on her. - Yes - Clarke breathed out. She spread her legs wide open and I ogle at her wet sex already. I positioned myself in between her legs and I gulp as I could smell Clarke's arousal.

I kissed Clarke's thigh as she continues to buck her hips to be touched in her center. I smile and give in to her needs. I leaned down to her cunt as I slowly lick up until her center. - Oh my god Lexa! - Clarke gasped loudly and I continued licking her until I started sucking on her clit.

I was shifting in my position as my cock is extremely hard now. The tightness of my pants is not of any help at all. I started grinding on the floor even if it was uncomfortable just to have some relief. I continued sucking on Clarke's clit and I moaned as I taste all of her arousal. I've missed her so much and I'm glad Clarke came to see me. - Yes Lex! Fuck! - Clarke moans and it's making it hard for me to to get so freakin' hard.

I moved my tongue in figures of 8 over her clit and hearing Clarke moan my name makes my dick twitch. I pull away looking at Clarke and she whines. I smirk as I immediately inserted my tongue inside her center. - Holy mother Lex!!! Fuck yes! - Clarke arched her back, placing her hands to my hair.