n i n e t y - f i v e

It was already 11pm. The party outside was going wild, alcohol was everywhere, music was everywhere, night had completely fallen.

      I was dancing with Chaeyoung when two of guys came to us.

" Hi " one of them said, scratching the back of his head, looking shy. " Uh... We've been watching you for a while, and we think you're really pretty. "

" O-oh, thanks " Chaeyoung blushed. " The thing is, I have a boyfriend " she politely declined.

" I see... " the guy looked sad.

" What about you ? " the other one looked at me with hope.

" I don't, but I came here with my friends so... "

" I get it... how about one drink and then if we click, we exchange numbers and we each go back to our friends for tonight ? "

     I was a bit tipsy so I accepted on the condition Chaeyoung accompanied me. I thought it couldn't take too long since it was only one drink.

" Cool, follow us, we reserved a restaurant's rooftop for our party with our friends, it's less crowded than here ! " the guys said, smiling.

" I'll just text Jaemin to inform him we're leaving for a moment " Chaeyoung whispered in my ear as we followed the two guys.

     We walked for a bit to reach a small street barely lightened, quite away from the crowd. I started being suspicious and discretely got my phone out and texted my localisation in the group chat.

" We're not going to a party, are we ? " I asked.

" Sadly, no " one of the boys turned to face us. " My name is Younghoon, and this is Juyeon. "

" You might have already heard of us " the tallest smirked.

" You're the bastards who stabbed- "

" Your dear friend Sunwoo, yes. The thing is, we missed him the first time, but this time, we won't. "

" The son of a bit*h betrayed the gang, he must pay. "

" And we only know he'll show up if we take something special from him. Something like you " Younghoon anchored his eyes in mine.

     May someone look at the group chat quickly.

     My phone rang.

No, not you...

" Who is it ? " Juyeon asked.

" It's Sunwoo... " I muttered.

     Younghoon got closer to me and snatched the phone out of my hands.

" Sunwoo, my dear friend, how's you stomach ? " he playfully answered. " The girls ? Yeah, they're fine for now... I see, so you already know where we are ? Things are going even better than expected ! Alright then, partner, see you soon ! " and he hung up.

_______

shit's about to go downnnnnn

guys........... i just finished love revolution............. AND hunter x hunter............ i have no purpose in life anymore................

JK IM GONNA START TRUE BEAUTY BYE BYE

song recommendation : hush - everglow