Chapter 2: "Let's have fun... Master."

"Ugh..." I slowly grasped my forehead. What happened to me? Was I hit by something? That's right. A man came into my house and said he was Renji. It must have been a terrible dream. I looked around and saw myself in my bed. I spoke to myself softly. "How did I get in here?" "I brought you in here you when you fainted" A sudden voice out of nowhere answered my question. I looked at the door way and saw the man again. He looked like he was my age. I sat up in an instant and spoke in a stuttered voice.

"W-Who are you?! W-Why are you still here?!" I'm still in fear of what he was gonna do to me.

He spoke in a serious tone. "I told you... I'm the cat you picked up in the alleyway. I'm Renji." It's like I'm living in a fantasy anime. I looked at him and spoke. "You're not Renji. Renji is a cat. You know? Small, four legs, cat ears and a long fluffy tail." Renji smirked and wiggled his ears. "Ears like these?" He then waves his tail around. "And a tail similar to this?" My thoughts were all messed. This can't be real! I got out of bed and walked passed him.

Renji spoke in confusion. "What are you doing?" I spoke normally. "Washing my face. This is obviously a dream I need to wake up from." Renji laughed at my answer to his question. I looked at him in anger. "What's so funny?!" "You still won't accept it. You still don't think I'm your cat?" Obviously cause I'm going to the bathroom wash off my face. "You're not real. This is all a dream. Humans can't have ears and a tail." Suddenly, Renji grabbed my wrist. I became overwhelmed with shock.

"What are you-" "I obviously have to show you that this isn't a dream."

Renji drags me back into the room and tosses me onto the bed. He slowly crawls onto the bed and holds down my wrists with one hand. "Hey! What are you thinking of doing?!" Renji smirks at my flustered face.

"I'm obviously gonna fuck that cute ass of yours."

My face turns crimson red at his response to my question. As I'm completely shock at Renji's words, a soft breeze blows at my ear. A faint moan escapes my lips. Renji chuckles at my moaning. This is bad! I'm getting a dangerous feeling. Renji slowly brings his lips to mine. His soft lips apply to mine. That was my first kiss. My body starts to heat up with embarrasment. Using his long slender fingers, he silps his hand into my shirt and starts pinching at my nipples, A wave of pleasure hit me hard.

"A-Ahh!" moans escape my lips no matter how hard I try to keep quiet.

Renji slowly pulls my shirt up and applys his tonuge to my nipple. His long cat-like tongue causes my body to jolt up, making my back arch. Renji drags his tongue around my slender white body. My moans echo throughout the room. Renji looks at my pleasured filled face and chuckles. "You seem to be enjoying yourself."

I stuttered as I spoke. "N-No I'm not..."

Renji looks at me with a confused look attached to a smile. "Oh really now?" His slender like fingers trails down my body and gropes the tent pitching up in my pants. "Then how do you explain this little tent pitching up?" He slowly undoes my belt and zips down my pants. Using only one hand, he pulls off my pants completely. My erection is bulging up from my underwear. I get even more embarrassed with the fact that Renji is staring at my naked body. Renji grabs my underwear and pulls it off with force. He slowly lets go of my wrists and gets between my legs.

"Oh~ what's this I see?" Renji pokes the tip of my shaft and rubs his fingers together. "I barly touched you and it's gotten like this?" Renji chuckles at the sight of my exposed member, then slowly brings his mouth close to it. Suddenly, a huge wave of pleasure runs through my body. Renji's tongue rolls around the tip of my shaft, then he deep throats it. Each thrust of his head sent different waves of pleasure around my body. Renji looks into my eyes as he continues to suck me off.

"Ahh! Ah!" The moans I've been trying to hold in ecaspe me.

I can't take anymore. I'm at my limit! Renji looks at my pained face and moves his head at an intense speed. Oh god!

"R-Renji... I'm gonna-"

Just then, I scream to the top of my lungs, spewing out a sliky white liquid into Renji's mouth. He slowly pulls his head off my erection and swallows whats in his mouth as he wipes the remains off with the back of his hand. He grins at me lustfully and flips me over so that my back is showing. Renji slowly unzips his pants and grinds his rock hard cock between my asscheeks. He slowly shoves his cock into my ass. I scream in pain. He's alot bigger than I would have excepted. Renji leans over me and whipsers softly in my ear.

"You... have to relax. Breathe deeply and slowly."

I do as he commands and take deep breaths. Renji speaks in a trembling voice. "That's it. Deep breaths." He begins to move at a very slow pace, preverting my ass from tearing. Soft moans escape Renji's lips and he increase his pace. This feeling is dangerous. As Renji thrusts into me, I start to beg for him to slow down.

"R-Renji... Please slow down. My ass with tear." Renji replies as he gasps with each thrust.

"I-I can't ! It feels good! Way too good. I'm about to blow!"

I am too. Renji takes one last thrust then screams my name. A lukewarm liquid blasts into my ass, some spilling out. Mine spills out too. Renji falls on top of me, out of breath. He slowly pulls his massive cock out my ass and lays next to me. Renji whispers in my ear softly. "Never forget the pleasure I gave you... Master... My mind suddenly with black after that. I passed out after Renji whipsers in my ear. That was my first time... That was actually great.

---Hey Guys! It's Yuki! I'm going to stop at chapter 3 alright? I will need some feedback on whether or not the series is good. If it's not good, I'll stop the series. If it's good, I'll continue. It's up to your guys!