Chapter 3: The Long Weekend.

The sun's rays shined in my face as though it was slapping me awake. I forced myself up, threw the covers off my tired body and walked in the kitchen. Renji was in the kitchen cooking something on the stove. He looked at my face and greeted me with a smile. "Good morning Master!" "Oh... Good morning." I opened the fridge and took out the bottle of orange juice. In sudden shock, I dropped the bottle and looked at Renji, who looked at my with curious eyes. I backed up against the wall in shock "Y-Y-You're still here!" Renji looked at me in confusion. "What do you mean "you're still here?" I'm your kitty cat, Renji!" "That's not the point!" A sudden pain jolted me on my back and ass. I fell to my knees. "My ass is sore as hell." Renji looks at me with worried eyes. "How come? Are you okay Master?" I yelled as a response.

"You tell me! You practically raped me last night!"

"It wasn't rape." He said. He whispered into my ear softly. "The way you cried out my name when you came. I liked that." His gentle breath sent chills down my spine. I blush from excitement. Wait! Now's not the time to get turned on! "Why are you still here anyway?!" I yelled. Renji puffs his cheeks and looks at me. "You said you would keep me as your pet so I stayed." He's right. I did say he was gonna be my new pet from now on. I heaved a heavy sigh and looked at Renji, who was happy as hell to see me. "Okay. I'll let you stay with me but is there a way for you to turn back to a cat?" Renji thought for a bit. "Only when I really need to. Depending on the situation." "So when you're in serious trouble basically?" He replied. "When I'm in a serious problem or I feel like it, I can turn back into my cat form." "Why aren't you turning back now then?!" Renji replied with a huge grin on his face. "Cause I don't feel like it!" I pinched the bridge of my nose and sigh once again. This is going to be a long weekend...

---That's all I'm doing! Until I get comments on whether I should continue the series or not, I'm stoping here. Sorry... :3 (I'll write more when I can.)