Chapter 6: Master's apology.

It's been two weeks since my encounter with Alvin and he hasn't shown his face at school. I haven't gotten a call from him and he hasn't been home either. I'm still angry about what he did. I had brought Renji to the vet that day. The vet said he was going to be okay but he should relax for awhile. I was in my room watching T.V. with Yusuke. It was silent for a few minutes but then Yusuke broke the silence.

"So um... What did Alvin... Do to you exactly?"

I heave a sigh at his question. "He tied up my hands and tried to have his way with me. Lucky, I broke free in time and knocked him out." I looked at Yusuke and his eyes were widen. He put his arms around he and slowly embraced me. "I sorry... I promised to protect to but this happened. I swear I'll get Alvin back." I start to blush as he embraces me gently. This is just like when Renji hugged me. It was gentle and he said he would protect. Yusuke softly cups my cheek and brings his face close to mine.

"I'll always protect you."

Is he gonna kiss me? Yusuke brings his face closer. He's so close... Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to get a kiss from him. Just then, Yusuke's phone started to ring. He clicks his tongue, lets me go and leaves the room to answer his phone. I just looked at him as my heart raced. He almost kissed me. I knew he had a crush on me but I didn't think he would try to make a move. Yusuke comes back and grabs his bag.

"Where are you going?"

Yusuke looks at me and softly licks his lips. He applies his lips to mine. His lips are soft and tender. Yusuke pulls his mouth away and looks into my eyes. "Come over my house tomorrow." With those words, Yusuke leaves my room and the apartment. Should I go tomorrow? That sounds like he was finally gonna make a move on me.

"Are you going?"

I turned my head to the window and saw Renji sitting on the window. His eyes looked at me sharply. I don't think I should answer that. "I saw the whole thing. You looked like you enjoyed that kiss." His words were very cold. Of course he would be angry about me kissing Yusuke but we're only friends. I decided to tell him. "Renji... He's only my friend." "You and your friend seem very very close." Renji says.

He's really pissed. I may not feel it but I can tell by the way he's talking and looking at me. I try to avoid Renji's eyes but he grabs my jaw and forces me to look at him. "Look me in the eye... And tell me you don't like him." I hesitated a bit. Then said I don't like him. Renji lets me go and walks out. "I don't believe you." He must be angry.

"Renji! Are you angry with me?! It was just a kiss... Please don't be angry."

I didn't have the courage to run after him. He must be angry with me. What should I do? I don't know what he's thinking. Wait! The gemstone! I ran to my bag and took the gemstone out. It was still shining within the light. The guy I met a two weeks ago said I could use this to see what Renji is thinking. I squeezed the gem in my hand, hoping something would happen. "Come on! Active, unlock, go, do something!"

This is hopeless. Then what happened last time. As I wallowed in regret and guilt, the gem started to glow in my hand. It's happening again! It began to glow even brighter and then everything went black. I couldn't move or speak but I heard a voice. It was Renji's. It worked! I'm in Renji's mind again. I could hear what he's thinking.

"What's so good about that guy? Master has me right? I wonder if Master is gonna go to that guy's house. It doesn't matter... I'm just Master's pet cat."

He's sad and angry. He's jealous of Yusuke. You shouldn't be angry Renji! Yusuke is just my friend. That's right... I can't speak nor can I move. I know how he feels now. Now that I know, how do I leave his mind? Is there a magic word I can say? That's right, I can't speak. Maybe I can think it. Umm... Let go, turn off, stop, release! How can I get out?! Return?! I guess that word worked because I managed to open my eyes and move my body.

I forced my body up and started to move around. Good, I'm back to reality. Now what can I do to apologize to Renji? An idea sprung in my head. I took off my clothes and decided to play dress up. I looked around around my closet and took out a Princess dress. Yusuke gave me this on my birthday, thinking I would dress as a Princess for him and he would be my knight. For some odd reason, I kept in my closet. I have a ton of dresses and girl clothes from Yusuke from either my birthday or holiday gifts. I wish I could see what goes on through his mind when he gives me these. I took out the Princess dress and decided to put it out. It had long sleeves with white laces on it. It was pink and white with some sparkles. I hate the color pink, but I'm doing does for Renji.

I put on a pair of girl's underwear that Yusuke also gave me and some knee socks. This outfit is really embarrassing but I'll do whatever I can to make Renji happy again. I sat on the bed and called Renji into the room. "Coming Master!" I saw him walked into the room and his face turns crimson red. "M-Master, what are you wearing?" I looked at him with seductive eyes. I slowly reached my hand out towards him. "Come to me my knight. Let me reward you for saving my life." Renji face was as red as a cherry tomato.

I want him to be happy. I want him to realize that I love. Renji slowly walked over to me and crawled into the bed, cupping my cheek softly. He looked into my eyes and smirked. "I shall make you feel like a queen when I'm done. Get on your hands and knees." I did as Renji told me and lifted my ass in the air as I did. He pulled my dress up so that my ass would show. "Panties too?" He said. I blushed bright red and respond angrily.

"S-Shut up... I'm doing this for you."

Renji looked at me and smiled. "I'm glad Master." He slowly pulled down my panties and pushed his erection inside my hole. My moans echo throughout the room. Renji... "A-Ahhh!" Renji puts his arms around me and slowly moves his hips back and forth. He looks at me with worried eyes. "Are you alright Master? Does it hurt?" I nod. "Only a little. We haven't done it for a while so it's tighten up." Renji licks the back of my neck and increases his speed. This pleasure is amazing. It's only been two weeks but it feels like I haven't done this in forever.

"M-Master! I'm-I'm close!"

I looked at Renji and kissed his lips, slowly sliding my tongue inside. He increases his speed and then give me one more thrust before completely stopping. His fills up my ass and he falls on my back, out of breath. "Master, I love you so much..." I looked at Renji and smiled. "I love you too." "I was a bit jealous because you kissed that guy, but now I know he was just your friend. So I have no reason to be mad." Renji smiled and hugged me tightly. His warmth feels nice. I slowly fell asleep to his gentle embrace.

---Hello my fellow wizards and witches (my readers) Sorry I haven't been posting lately. Been busy with school. Since it's a new semster for me, I have lots of homework.