Chapter 5: The Truth To Renji's Past.

I slowly opened my mouth and take his cock in. Oh my gosh... His cock is huge. I slowly move my head back and forth, gliding my tongue across his shaft. Renji puts his hand on the top of my head. His moans escape his lips.

"A-Ahh... Yea... Keep doing it like that."

I continue to move my head. Each thrust, his huge cock went down my throat a bit. I'm sucking him off. I'm sucking another man's dick. I get strangely excited from sucking him off and I slowly pull off my pants and underwear, without pull my mouth off. Caused by ecstasy, I start tugging on my own cock. Renji looks at me and chuckles lightly. "You're enjoying this, aren't you Master?" I nod at his answer as I move faster. Renji bites his lip and grabs my head with both hands. He calls out to me.

"M-Master... Deeper. Let me fuck your throat." I might choke. I go faster, deepthroating Renji's massive cock. I choke a bit but I look at Renji. His face turns crimson red as his bites down at his lower lip. He's really enjoying it.

I... Suddenly want him to cum. I stop tugging on my length and focus on Renji's. I want him to cum, I want him to squirt his white hot semen in my throat. Renji pushes himself off the bed and grips onto my hair tightly, making me squeal a bit. He roughly thrusts into my mouth, making his cock go into my throat.

"Master! I-I'm cumming! I want you to swallow it all!"

Renji plunges into my mouth with much force and then he suddenly stops. A lukewarm liquid blasts into my throat. I force myself to swallow all of it. Renji slowly pulls his cock out of my mouth and sits in the edge of the bed, breathing heavily, looking into my eyes. I lick my lips, stood up, hugged Renji tightly and smiled.

"You're a pervert." "You were the one who was masturbating to me" he said, pouting. I chuckled.

"I guess so. You must be hungry." I left the room and started cooking up some fried rice. Wait, Renji maybe in human form... But can he eat friend food? I called out to Renji. "Hey Renji! Can you eat human food?" He replied no as an answer. I took out a can of fish and some rice I made earlier. I put both the fish and the rich into a bowl and smashed it together. I heard that cats like it when their food is like this.

I brought a plate of Renji's and my food over into the living room and placed them on the table. "Renji! Dinner!" He ran into the room, grabbed the food, sat by the couch and turned on the T.V. As I ate, I suddenly remembered why I rushed home. I turned my head to Renji and spoke. "H-Hey Renji... What was your previous owner like?" Renji stopped eating when I asked. His bangs covered his eyes and the atmosphere went cold. Renji looked at me

"Master. I don't want to talk about him. It makes me very uncomfortable."

"I understand." I finished off my food and went in my room, to finish my homework. Renji followed behind me and crawled into the bed, taking a little cat nap. Should I ask him about that shadowy man from before? I didn't want him to feel harrased. I decided to ignore it and finish my homework.

---

I finished my report moments later. As I daydream, I get a sudden call from Alvin. "Hello?" "Hey Kenny. Can I come over and hang out at your place for awhlie?" Alvin asked. I roll my eyes and smile. "Sure." I hang up and spin my chair over, facing Renji. Awww~ He looks so cute sle-hold on! Alvin is coming over and Renji is in human form! I walk over to Renji and shake him. I yell in a voice of panic.

"Renji! Wake up ! One of my friends are coming over and if he sees you, he'll totally flip out!"

I hear the door bell ring and I panic even more. He's here already?! He was probably at my god damn door when he asked to come over! I picked Renji's sleeping body up and ran over to the bathroom. Gently placing him on the floor, I slammed the door closed, walked up to the front door and opened it with a smile.