Ch 1.

Ok the next book I'm writing will be SasuNaru and the top photo is the Willow Tree

——————————————

Killua's POV

"I'm going out," I yelled to my family. 

I'm going to my calm spot. Away from all the studying, and pressure from my family. I hate them.   Why bother having another child if your not going to be real parents to them. Sometimes I wonder why I'm even here. 

Down the path I go, away from home and stress. 

Why was the Willow Tree my favorite thing? Well first it was an hour away from home, but thanks to my legs and training it was about 30 minuets for me. Second is that's where I saw my first deer, it was so pretty and I wish it would have stayed until some rude ass hunters killed it. So I go there every day for it's sake, and memory.

There it was.. wait who is that? Looks like a guy. And he's crying. Tch. Probably heart broken from some fuck girl. It wouldn't hurt to see why he's crying, more amusement for me.

"Who are you?" I said walking up to the spiky haired boy. 

"S-someone.." Jeez how rude, but I'm used to it. "Well "someone" why are you crying?" I asked sitting down in the opposite side of the tree. "My parents l-left me.."

Oh.. jeez. But damn your lucky what the fuck-?

"It can't change that bad, unless if you change your attitude. And you seem pretty positive so, if you want you can stay at mine." I said looking over my shoulder. "T-thanks." I saw him wiping his tears with his sleeves. 

"So.. what's your name." I asked. "I-it's Gon.." he said to me.

Gon huh.

"Well I'm Killua."

——————————————

Damn- that was weird sorry- ;w;

Words : 300