learning tami is the key

Before draxo could answer types question, he gulped to turn his head to look to tharn.
"Um..... Tharn....I would like to get dressed first...."
Tharn nodded, not taking his eyes off of draxo.
"You should go to your doctor brother."
Draxo raised an eye brow.
"If you have done anything to....."
Type flexed his jaw.
"You need to leave! I need to...... Get dressed..... Tharn is only being nice, nothing has happened to him, now fucking go!"
Tharn smirked a bit.
Draxo looked over type.
"I despise you are part of my family. You do not deserve our blood to flow through your veins. So.... Vulgar."
"Draxo, that is enough."
He rolled his eyes to then turn to part.
Tharn then looked to type.
"Mmm, need to..... Go get dressed..... Both of us.....I need to understand how tami could...."
Tharn nodded.
"I agree."
Getting up, he grabbed type bridal, his eyes widen.
"Let us go."
"Tharn...... I'm not a hey.... Let me down...."
Tharn smiled the whole way has he brought type to there room.
Draxo then made his way to his doctors office, he stood in the door way to narrow his eyes. He was with a patient, with his hands to there neck.
Going straight to them, he grabbed the human, to toss away, to go to kitko, who turned, to place his hand to his collar to grip, there eyes darted.
The human looked to them.
"Mr. Tatai, your throat feels fine, you need to leave."
He nodded to then go.
Draxo pulled kitko then to his lips, roughly.
He kept his arms to the sides like always, to now fight against this.
Parting, he placed his other hand to his throat to grip a bit.
"Why were hands all over that human?"
"Draxo, I am a doctor, I need to feel."
Draxo gritted his teeth.
"Maybe, you need to find another profession, you are mine now, I do not want you to touch anyone else who is not me!"
"Draxo, I am a doctor you need to....."
Pushing him to the wall, draxo gripped his neck a bit tighter.
"You are not understanding me, your are not going to....."
Before draxo could do anything, he moved away to stand before him to eye tharn and type, who then came in to stand before him.
"Now tell us brother, how is tami going to help?"
Kitkos eyes widen.
To there bedroom, tami was kneeling, thrusting himself into kaketo who was to his back, hands wrapped to the poles, head lifted up, moaning in extreme pleasure has tami kept his legs spread wide open, his hands to his ankles to give his beloved everything he had.
Hearing the door nob, kaketo turned his head to eye. He was happy it was locked.
"Mmm, tami... You need to...."
Placing his legs to the side of his body, tami hovered to place his hands to his head, to grip his hair to eye, he then went faster.
"No..... Not till I make you cum. However is there can wait......"
Kaketo then moved his head up to place his lips to his to conceal his moans.
Tami then moved a hand down to wrap around his length to stroke, helping.
They both moaned blissfully into the others mouth has they both came and hard.
Hearing knocking, tami lifted his head back, for kaketo to go to his neck to plant kisses, he wanted more.
"Who..... Is it? I'm..... Were...... Busy." He smiled.
"It's tharn, open now."
Tami face fell to sign.
He moved his head back to eye kaketo.
"More later my love."
Kaketo smirked.
Tami gave him a kiss to then get up to go to the dresser to gather some of kaketos clothes to down.
"I will.... Go see what he wants, you are too stay in that bed. Understand."
Kaketo sat to eye his back.
"You can't leave this room, so....."
Tharn knocked again.
Tami rolled his eyes, to get completely dressed, to go to the door to look to kaketo.
"I think I am going to..... You stay here."
Kaketo nodded.
Tami then opened the door slightly to eye him, then he saw draxo behind, the two looked to him.
"Are you...... Both going to kill me then?"
Kaketos ears picked up, to take a hand to his bedding, tami held a hand out.
"Don't you move." He said to kaketo.
He settled down to keep his eyes to them.
"Not yet..... My brother....has told me something interesting, you need to come with me."
Kaketo then got up, to down the clothes that were to the floor, to go behind tami.
"He..... Will only go if you promise not to kill him."
Tami rolled his eyes.
"Give us one moment."
Closing the door, he turned to place his hands to kaketos upper shoulders to push him back to the bed to sit to the edge.
"You are going to stay here. When I come back, there will be a punishment."
Blood tears started to fall down kaketos face, to peer his eyes down.
"Your..... Not coming back..... Are you?"
Tami lightly chuckled.
"Of course I will. Do not cry."
He placed a hand to his chin up lift it up, there eyes darted to then press there lips to the others.
Parting tami then left. Kaketo gritted his teeth.
If anything happens to you, I...... Will kill them... Then myself...I..... Will not go on without you..... They better not touch a hair on your head.
Going to a room, tami looked about.
"Didn't think I would reach my end here in your home tharn."
Tharn and his brother went in to stand behind, closing the door to lock.
"That is not why you are here. I am not going to kill you."
Tami nodded to then turn, wrapping his arms around his chest.
"That's good.......I know if you did, kaketo will avenge me. Now..... What is it you want? I want to get back to my mate."
Tharn took a step forward to eye.
"Draxo here.....has told me..... You are close..... To making it.... Legal..... For two men to marry, dispite rather they are human, half breed or vampire."
Tami looked to draxo.
"Didn't go well with your parents, I see. I'm I plan b?"
Tharn turned his head to eye his brother.
"What is.... He talking about?"
Draxo eyes narrowed to tami to look to tharn.
"Our parents, now know, they have two gay sons, I am moved out of there home, however has I was packing to leave, they said that they were going to..... Kill my mate and they know of your half breed. Not everything of the relationship between the two of you, however they are not taking any chances. So yes tami, you are plan b."
Draxo looked to tami.
He lightly chuckled to smile and wide, tharn looked to him.
"Why would I help either one of you? This is for me and kaketo, I could care less about the two of you."
Draxo rolled his eyes.
"My mate, is his brother. You do not help us, do you think kaketo will stay with you?"
Tami furrowed his eye brows.
"Fine...... I'll include you...."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"I..... Helped you out of that place tami, helped you go to kaketo, even got you that house you two share and yet you do not plan to....."
Tami stepped forward to really eye tharn.
"I'll help you, if I can leave that room."
Tharn growled.
"No! I do not trust you around my half breed! That is why he is too the office with kitko."
"I do not want anything to do with your half breed, it is your fault, I got a taste of him.....I..... Shouldn't have done what I did, that is true, I...... For kaketo..... I'm trying to change.... This is why I've put it through the commission, through marriage no one can touch us, or have either of us killed. I only want kaketo, to hell with your half breed."
Tharn smiled.
"If you..... Leave him alone, completely and add the both of us..... To this....... You can leave that room..... But know this.... You go anywhere near what is mine, I'll kill kaketo, right in front of you."
Tamis eyes narrowed.
"You touch my mate! I will kill your half breed."
"Then don't go anywhere near him."
Draxo eyed the two.
"So, just stay away from the others mate. Tami..... You need to make a phone call."
He nodded to move around tharn to part.
Tharn turned his head to look to draxo.
"You are not going to stay under my roof, find a hotel near by."
Draxo shook his head.
"I am not going anywhere without kitko. Tharn.....I.... Need to fulfill a promise."
He looked to draxo confused.
"What promise?"
"I..... Need to.... Tell you a few things."