Chapter 14

If Draco wants me to be prettier, cooler and meaner. So be it. I'll show him what he's missing. Will it make me feel better? Truly? Probably not. But I have nothing to lose. I've already lost it all. And people who have nothing to lose are the most evil and dangerous ones.

I get started. Only two more hours before breakfast.

I crop all my skirts, crop all my shirts and get out some high heels. I tie my hair into a high ponytail. I paint my nails. I put on layers upon layers of makeup. Mascara, lipstick, I have it all. And yet, I look good in it. I don't look like a Barbie. I just look hot, absolutely and wickedly hot. Never knew my potential. Pity a broken heart revealed it to me.

I strut, yes strut, into the Great Hall, late of course so that everybody is there. To my pleasure, I attract every single person's attention. And to my still greatest pleasure, every single boy is drooling over me. There's Ron, Fred, George, Zabini, Dean, Seamus, Goyle, Crabbe, McLaggen, Neville and all the first, second, third, fourth, sixth and seventh years. Everyone. And there's especially Harry and Draco. Ha. Miss me? Too bad. I sit down next to Hydra. She whistles in admiration.

«You've gone bad.

-Yep.

-They're gonna wish they never hurt you.

-That's my goal.

-You go girl. I'm so proud of you.

-Thanks, just felt it was better to do this than stay in my bed crying.

-Hell yeah. You are clearly a real Slytherin. A Gryffindor would have stayed in her room crying. Ha.

-Yeah, they're pathetic.

-Did you hear?

-What?

-There's a new Inquisitorial squad.

-Really?

-Yeah. Umbridge knows that there have been meetings of some sort between students and she wants to find them.

-Nice.

-You gonna participate?

-Nah, I'll just leave it to more qualified people.

-If you say so. I'm gonna do it. Apparently you get a great reward if you're the one to find it.»

My first two classes are great. No boy can concentrate because of me. It's like I love potioned them. Haha.

In Charms though, Harry talks to me.

«What are you doing?

-What do you mean?

I bat my lashes at him and am happy to see it deconcentrates him.

-This.

He waves at my lashes, hair, face and clothes.

-Oh, my new style. Like it?

I smile evilly at him.

-No.

He drools a bit. Ha.

-Really?

-Fine. It suits you really well. But it's not you, Eira. 

-Really? Because you know who I am?

-Yes. You're the compassionate, intelligent, generous, brave and good person you've always been. Not this.

-Thank you for your very flattering compliments, but I am this, as you call it, now.

-Why are you doing this? Wait. Who did this to you?