White Ball

They chatted about things that happened in their life, from Dakota talking about his experiences to Evelyn Telling Dakota how her Piano Lessons have been going,

Everything was going great, they were together and happy, eating the food that they brought.

"I have an Idea but It might be a little awkward," He averted his eyes.

"Hm?"

"I thought dancing would be fun but there's no music that we can play"

"That sounds like a good idea actually, we don't need music to dance, you know,"

They both stood up, Dakota took Evelyn's hands and pressed them in his. They then started dancing, not really knowing how to, but still having fun, giggling at how awkward it really was but it didn't matter.

Dakota hummed a soft tune, then adding lyrics.

"Fate decides how these columns align birth by chess or benign Every Moment"

"Marble gods Tango circles in space round by already dead hung by staircase up" She sung along

"On and on the awakening light will bathe Slumbers of ethereal sights Today is renewed Is reborn Each day I am new I am yours So please dismiss what they claim about this Being in vain to explain How expressed with a kiss Taking passionate steps Floor suspending abyss Such impossible bliss Such impossible bliss Such impossible bliss Such impossible bliss Such impossible bliss Such impossible bliss" They both sang in perfect harmony.

They hadn't noticed that it was getting pretty late so late that it was getting hard to see in the darkness.

"I think we should go home now, "It's getting dark," Dakota looked up to the starry sky, "Maybe I could have dinner at your house," He smiled.

"Sure, lets go home... wait... but wait" She reilized that they were lost, very lost

"C'mon, I'll race ya'" Dakota ran in some random direction

"Dakota, wait!"