The "Prologue"

A teacher started her class,"Okay class, welcome to How to write a story on Wattpad that doesn't suck 101. Are there any questions?" A boy raised his hand. He looked like a normal person like the person in the background of an anime. The boy's name was Bacca. "Yeah, why are we learning something that could be learned in Language Arts class?" "Because the principal is a freak that only talks on social media and email. He thinks that all children must learn about modern day society." "But why the hell are we using Wattpad? Why not a school website?" "Because this school doesn't have enough money so this is what we can afford." "True, true." "Any other questions?" A girl raised her hand. "Yes Penny?" "Yes, how long will this class be?" "It'll be my time." "What does that mean?" "It means when I'm done, you leave. No more questions, let's watch the film." A video started playing called Wattpad. A voice started talking...

"Hello humans watching this. This film has been rated R due to its sexual content. Viewer discretion is advised." A naked man was fucking another women with tremendous force. The woman was probably an anime fan because she kept on making anime references. She moaned "Oh yeah, use Gum-Gum Jet Gatling!" The man yelled, "BITCH, I'M ABOUT TO KAMEHAMEHA ALL OVER YOUR ASS!" He was going to do something that would blind children, but the teacher took out the video. A boy raised his hand. His name was Steven, "The Smart One".

"Excuse me teacher, but what the hell did we just watch?" A boy yelled out, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT THE HELL DID WE JUST WATCH?! WE WERE WATCHING GOOD, JUICY, NERD PORN! ARE YOU DUMB?" "Calm down Edge, you don't need to push yourself." "Whatever, you're an idiot Steven." "WHAT?!" Penny went between them, "Alright boys, calm down. No need to start fighting here. Why don't you guys take it outside?" "Great idea Penny!" They both went outside and fought in a one on one match with her as the referee. The teacher got up and yelled, "WILL ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND WATCH THE VIDEO?!" They all ran to their seats and sat down. The teacher started the second video. A girl showed up on the screen being gang banged. She was moaning as if she was used to all the attention, but she looked shy. The girl's name was Gwen and she was watching her own porno shoot.

She grabbed on to the teacher and said in a terrifying voice, "Change....The.....Video....." "That's you?" "I was younger back then." "Okay I'll change it" The teacher changed the video and finally played the correct the video. A man came out on the screen and started talking.

"How to write a story on Wattpad that doesn't suck. Step 1: Get Wattpad Step 2: Make a new story Step 3: Start typing. That's all folks!" The video suddenly changed into a porno video again. "KAMEHAMEHA!" the video changed quickly back to the gang bang porno. Gwen yelled in the video "Fuck me as if you were Bacca!" The video was burned by the teacher. The teacher left the room, pissed off at the video. "Um Gwen,why did you say my name in that porno?" Bacca questioned. She started blushing and ran out of the room. Penny entered the room asking Bacca, "Why did Gwen leave?" "I don't know. What happened to Edge and Steven?" "They're both equally weak so they are still fighting outside. Do you want to check them out?" "YEAH!" They went outside and looked at Edge and Steven fight.

"I will defeat you Steven," "Come at me you pervert!" They punched and kicked each other, they bled everywhere. They were sweating and crying, but there were two people enjoying this fight. It was Bacca and Penny, who were sitting in their chairs eating popcorn. 

Three hours later.

"KO!" Penny got up and yelled, "AND THE WINNER IS....BACCA!" During the fight, Bacca joined in and won. Not even five seconds had passed and he knocked out Edge and Steven. "Let's take them to the hospital," "Yeah," They picked up Edge and Steven and headed straight to the hospital. 

Hello fellow readers and welcome to my story called 5 Percent. Don't worry; you'll learn more about the characters. First, you'll find out about Bacca.