A normal day of Gwen

"I will take one raw fish with tea for a drink please." Bacca told a lady working at McRonald's. "Will that be all?" "Yes." She left with the order. Bacca sat down and waited for his food to be made. Three minutes later

"Here you go, one raw fish with tea for a drink." "Thank you." "That will be four hundred dollars." "Umm..." he took the food and ran out the door. The lady took off her disguise. She looked like a german. She yelled out, "Release the food Nazis!" Suddenly, a bunch of weird dressing people jumped out of nowhere and started chasing Bacca.

"Holy shit, what am I gonna do?!" They were catching up to him. The only reason Bacca was getting slower was because he was eating his food. "Get back here you food theif!" "No! I'm still hungry!" He threw his tea at one of the men, which made them call for back up. Gwen ran up to Bacca and yelled,"Bacca! Pass the food to me!" "Okay, but don't eat the rest of the food!" He tossed the raw fish to Gwen and she took off. She ran to her house and locked the door. Bacca was still being chased by the restaurant Nazis. But little did Bacca know, Gwen was up to something evil.

"Finally, he will be mine at last." She was getting excited for some strange reason that even I, the writer, did not know. She headed to her room, which was full of photos of Bacca. One with him smiling, another with him laughing, and another that had him showering. She touched the nipple of his and a secret door opened. She entered the secret room and it was full of sex toys and a weird looking device. "I can't wait until I do it!" Gwen took the half eaten raw fish that Bacca was eating and placed it in a little box. Gwen placed the box inside a DNA machine. A screen popped up that said everything about Bacca. She changed his personality into a horny kind of personality. "Step 1 complete," She copied and pasted the stuff about him into a folder called Person Maker. "Step 2 complete," She clicked on a button and the DNA machine made a bunch of weird noises. Suddenly, a person came out of the machine. It was Bacca. "Step 3 complete."

"Hi Bacca!" The man looked at her and kissed her instantly on the cheek. "Hello Gwen," he whispered, "Let's get started." "Yes please!" He took Gwen to her room, turned off the lights, closed the window, locked the door, and they went on her bed. He started kissing Gwen all over the place, she started moaning and moaning and moaning. He took off his shirt and pants. "Your turn," he said in an evil voice. She took off her shirt and pants. "You look so beautiful, how come my original doesn't want to date you? "I don't know..." she whispered shyly, "Please don't bring that up." "Okay, are you ready?" "Yes..." He started making out with Gwen and they started taking off the rest of their clothes. Bacca got a vibrator and as soon as he was going to shove it into Gwen's ass, the door rang. "Hey Gwen! Are you in there? I want my raw fish back!" "Oh god why now?!" Gwen whispered. "Hey Bacca," "Yeah?" "Do you know why the original Bacca doesn't date me?" "Why?" "He doesn't date me because we're just friends!"

She got an axe and chopped off Bacca's head. She took the body parts into the other room and put them down in the box. Gwen took the raw fish and set the secret room on fire. She ran out of the room, closed the door, and heard a small explosion. Gwen unlocked the door in her room and went to the front door. She opened the door. "Here you go Bacca!" "Thanks!" He took the raw fish and ate the whole thing. "See you later!" "Bye!" He walked away from her house, happily. "One day," she whispered softly to herself, "one day, you will be mine." She closed her door, smiling.
The Neighbor's P.O.V

Why the hell does Gwen have a hole in her house? And why is it raining sex toys, blood, body parts, and machine parts? Man, I have to stop smoking weed.