𝕺𝖒𝖊𝖌𝖆

【Chapter Thirteen】

【Chapter Thirteen】

🀢 🀣 🀥

Stiles Stilinksi had not left Ariel Martin's door side for days. After the crazy events that unraveled near the beginning of the school year, Stiles had made it his duty to not leave Ariel's said as she recovered in the hospital. The girl had been attacked by Peter Hale a week ago, causing her to go into an anaphylactic shock of sorts. Her symptoms were just beginning to subside, but the girl was extremely tired and spent most of the day sleeping.

It didn't stop Stiles from staying near her bedside; however, only leaving to get dressed and grab their school work. Sherriff Stilinksi planned to force Stiles to come home at first but soon gave up once Stiles promised he would attend school and only sleep outside of her room on the weekend.

Ariel tried to convince Stiles the same, but if she was honest, it was halfhearted. She enjoyed the fact that when she woke up, Stiles was usually right outside the door, if not sitting next to her, ready to entertain her.

"He been here all night?" Mr. Martin points towards Stiles, who was currently resting on the hospital chairs in what seemed to be an extremely uncomfortable position., The lanky teen also had a few balloons tied to his wrist for when his girlfriend would wake up.

Mrs. Martin and Ms. McCall both looked up at the twin's father, who had just arrived the night before, "He's been here all weekend, thanks to your daughter," Mrs. McCall smiled. The older woman had gotten to know the famous Ariel Martin much better as she was her nurse and quickly realized why Stiles was so fond of her.

Mr. Martin sighed before shaking his head in confusion and walking into the twin's room.

Ariel and Lydia had just woken up as they lazily smiled at each other, filling the room with small light talk about maybe trying to go down to the cafeteria. The wound on their side had healed better than expected and was virtually gone, as there was now only a thin line that would heal over time.

"Hey, pumpkin," Mr. Martin smiled at his daughters, who moved to get out of the bed so they could begin getting dressed. Both girls knew that the faster they appeared better, the faster they would leave.

Lydia sent her father a glare as Ariel rolled her eyes, neither of them in the mood to deal with their shitty father. Ariel didn't bother to listen to what her dad had to say as she threw on her robe and left the room to look for Stiles, who was certainly outside the room.

The petit brunette happily walked over to the sleeping boy before gently rubbing his shoulder, "Stiles?"

Stiles shook his head as he turned over, muttering, "You first. Me first? Your a dirty dirty girl," the skinny boy's lips twitched into a grin at whatever was in his dream. Ariel's eyes widened as she realized what Stiles was dreaming about; she quickly looked behind her to see an old man sitting a few seats away, giving the two teens a horrified expression.