𝕽𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙

【Chapter Nineteen】

【Chapter Nineteen】

🀢 🀣 🀥

"You will not go within fifty feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically," Sheriff Stilinski read from the restraining order set forth for the two teens, eyeing Stiles specifically as he read the last part.

Dropping the metal clipboard on the table, a loud clang was heard, causing the small Martin to jump. Moving her eyes up from the position they had been on the floor, she watched as Noah Stilinski and Melissa McCall looked down at their sons in complete disappointment.

The atmosphere in the room was absolutely devastating. The worst part was the cocky Jackson, who was sitting there watching their punishment with glee.

The room's heavy silence was quickly broken, however, by the one and only Stiles Stilinski, who couldn't help but want to ease the room, "what about school?"

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a fifty-foot distance," Noah replied, clearly tired from the day he has had, mostly caused by Stiles.

"Okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there are only two stalls available, and they're only right next to each other?" Stiles questioned, moving his hands to demonstrate the dilemma at hand. Ariel sighed, knowing that he was using his sarcasm as a defense, not knowing how else to handle what was going on, but it still didn't make it any better.

All the adults in the room shot him a glare, while Mr. Whittemore huffed at the Sherriff in disbelief, obviously hinting to his disappointment to discipline his own son. Scott didn't bother looking up from his hands as Stiles slowly nodded his head in understanding.

"I'll just hold it."

🀢 🀣 🀥

Ariel waited for Sherriff Stilinski to notify her why she was called in. She had assumed it was because she was also being given a restraining order, but once her name wasn't mentioned, she knew it was for something else, which scared her even more.

Turning to Jackson, who had been arrogantly watching Scott get berated by his mother, Ariel frowned, "Why?"

Jackson looked at the girl in disbelief before scoffing, "Your boyfriend locked me into a prison van and drove me into thw woods," he scoffed, "He should be lucky I am not suing his family for everything they own."

Ariel rolled her eyes. She was getting sick of Jackson's ways and was beginning to think that maybe she was wrong to think she was a better person, "They are trying to help you."

"I don't need help," he hissed, leaning closer to her face, causing the brunette to back away, regretting her attitude once she remembered that he was still a kanima.