𝕽𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌

【Chapter Twenty】

【Chapter Twenty】

🀢 🀣 🀥

Ariel's head fell back on the seat as she groaned, "So basically we need to find two tickets for a rave that is sold out," she asked before sarcastically huffing out, "doesn't sound too hard."

Ariel was so used to riding in Stiles's Jeep that she didn't even drive to school on her own. Lydia was basically the sole owner of their car nowadays, as she barely drove on her own. She liked Stiles picking her up every morning, though. The feeling of waking up in the morning, knowing that he would be there soon, was enough for Ariel to want to go to school every day.

Stiles turned to his girlfriend with a perplexed expression as the Jeep pulled into the school lot, "I think you mean three? You are coming with."

Ariel bit her lip before awkwardly reminding Stiles that "Matt is taking me," she sighed, thinking back to the previous day. She can't believe she let the lacrosse player corner her into a date, even if it was just as friends.

"EVIL!" Stiles began to shout as he opened his mouth to begin his entire tirade on why Matt was controlling the kanima once again. Scott quickly caught on as he opened the car door to leave.

"There's got to be some other way to get tickets, right?"

"It's a secret show," Stiles sighed as he held the door open for Ariel to climb out, "There's only one way, and it's a secret," he spoke in an annoyed tone.

Stiles also wanted to go to the party to keep an eye on Matt. He didn't trust his motives, and despite what his friends said, he was going to prove that he was up to something, kanima or not. Ariel was sometimes too naive to realize when she put herself in danger, and Matt claiming to take on on a platonic date was a perfect example of that.

"Hey."

"Speak of the devil," Ariel muttered near Stiles, who immediatly draped his arm around her shoulders, trying to show they were still together. The brunette didn't mind, however, as she moved closer to him as well before looking over at Matt.

Matt noticed as his eyes slightly widened before he wore his regular smile. Standing in front of the teens, Matt tried his best to be nice, "Do any of you guys know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?"

They knew exactly why nobody was being suspended. The Argent family had completely taken over the school, as most teachers and faculty were now either working for them as they monitored the halls like hawks. Although it was a pain in the ass, the family's influence did help them cover up any property damage they may cause.

"Just forget about it," Stiles shrugged, tilting his head from side to side, "Nobody got hurt."

Matt gaped at him before pointing to his head as he sneered, "I had a concussion."