Chapter Eight - Kurome Kidnapped

Y/N's Pov

Kurome and I have been traveling with Sesshomaru for three days now. Apparently Kurome didn't want to leave Rin and wanted to stay with her. I looked at the girls talking about random things. They became very close in such a small amount of time. I thought.

Feeling my eyes on them, the two girls looked up. "Is something wrong mum?" Kurome asked." I smiled. "No nothing is wrong. We are nearing a village, I am going to get some things. If you two want to come you can,"I said."

"Really. I want to come," Rin said." "Yeah, me too," Kurome nodded." I chuckled. I turned to Sesshomaru but he wasn't there. I looked around and saw him sitting. "Sesshomaru, we will be back soon," I told him."

"Don't take too long," he said." I laughed. I held out my arms. Rin and Kurome took my hand. We walked to the village while Rin and Kurome chatted about random things. When we arrived I told them to stay by my side.

I walked to a clothing store. "Rin, do you want another kimono?" I asked her." Rin shook her head. I chuckled. I held up a pink coloured kimono she was eyeing. Her eyes widened. "Too late sweetie," I said." Rin smiled sheepishly. I paid the owner of the store.

After that we went to a food stall and bought some food. Then we left. When we arrived back to clearing, Jakan looked up. "Oh you finally showed up. Do you know how long I have been waiting for?" He snapped." I rolled my eyes. "I?" Said Kurome."

Then I realised Sesshomaru wasn't here. I sighed. "Rin and Kurome. It's time for your bath," I said to them. I started walking towards the sound of the river I heard. I helped them took of their clothes and they put on their white kimono.

Then they both got in. I told them to stay here while I get their  other clothes. As I was walking back I heard a scream. I ran to towards the river. When I saw Rin crying. "Rin what wrong? Where is Kurome?" I asked her while taking her in my arms. Rin sobbed.

After calming Rin down I looked at her. I heard footsteps behind us. "What going on here?" Sesshomaru asked." I looked at him while holding Rin. "I am not sure, but I think Kurome might have been kidnapped," I muttered."

Sesshomaru looked at Rin. "Is that true?" He asked her." I looked at her. Rin sniffled and nodded. I pulled her closer and rubbed her back. I looked at Sesshomaru. "Can you smell anything odd?" I asked him."

"It was her," he said." "Huh, who is she?" I asked in confusion." "Kagura, Naraku's incarnation," he said." I looked down. "I see," I muttered. I have heard about Naraku on my travels. "You stay here," Sesshomaru said."

"Wait. What about you?" I called." Instead of answering he flew off. I sighed. "Come on Rin. You have too finished your bath," I said." Rin nodded, I helped wash her hair. I gave her a towel and she wiped herself.

I helped her put on her new kimono. I smiled. "Now, look at you Rin, you look so cute," I said while pinching her cheeks softly. "Ah, stop it mum," Rin said." I stopped what I was doing. I looked at her in shock. Rin suddenly realised what she said.

"I am sorry Y/N-sama. I didn't mean to say that. It's just Kurome calls you mum, and I thought I might be able to call you that too," Rin said mumbling." I chuckled. "If you wish to call mum, I am fine with it sweetie," I told her, pulling her into my arms.

"I love you Mummy," Rin said with joy." I laughed. "I love you too, my sweet child," I said."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys. I hoped you guys liked the chapter. Do vote or comment.