Libido

Taeyong hyung's P.O.V.
I was sleeping peacefully until I felt a pair of arms on either of my sides and quickly opened my eyes to figure out who was tryna rape me so early 😂. When I slowly opened my eyes, I saw Jaehyun hyung and another person behind him; when I adjusted my eyes to the lighting, I figured out that it was Jeno. What do these two want so early?
Taeyong: what is it u both? And why are you sitting right on my crotch? Bro why the fuck did u wake me up so early in the morning? It's fucking 9:00am!
Jaehyun: I wanted to do something but I realized that u were still in your room.
Taeyong: *chuckling I thought u guys had come to rape me or something!
Jeno: well hyung, u can change that 'rape' to sexual inter-course...
Taeyong: w-w-wut?! u-u-umm, I didn't get you....
Jaehyun: Jeno-ah, be more specific. *smirk It's orgy...
Taeyong: w-what? W-W-Why?
Jaehyun: u see, we both had a 'libido' of fucking you cuz we were bored and wanted to do something.
Jeno: something using our bodies. Hyung.
Taeyong: y-y-you both are being creepy right now. Like r-r-really.
Jaehyun: *gets off him and sits on bed with Jeno h-hyung pls?
Jeno: pls.
Taeyong: this request isn't just like a simple request where I can just answer without caring or blindly-
Jeno: yes-
Jaehyun: -or no?
Taeyong: *murmurs y-y-yes...
Jeno: what was that hyung? U heard that, right Jae hyung?
Jaehyun: ye, I pretty much heard something. Could you repeat that a little louder hyung?
Taeyong: yes. And by the way, what did u mean by 'orgy'?
Jeno: sex involving more than one partner.
Jaehyun: like, many partners.
Taeyong: wouldn't it h-h-hurt? And u know that everyone here is a virgin except Johnny, Jaehyun, Jisung, and maybe Jeno.
Jeno: *goes to lock the door after fucking you? Definitely.
Taeyong: b-b-but I'm not sur-
Before I could complete my sentence, I felt a pair of soft lips slowly kiss mine. I started malfunctioning and accidentally pulled back, leaving a confused look on both their faces. Jeno came closer and sat next to me while Jaehyun came closer and sat on my lap, making my erection more obvious; he came closer and kissed me again but more hungrily and harshly while Jeno sucked on my neck until he found my sweet spot, which made me moan softly into Jae's mouth. The vibrations caused by my moan, turned him even more on, and he began grinding on me whilst Jeno put his free hand between mine and Jaehyun's clothed crotches, making us both groan. They both pulled back, got off the bed and removed their shirt and pants, revealing their sexy ripped abs and little-wet boxers. Jeno removed my shirt and pants, revealing how hard I was. Blushing a little, I asked them not to stare but they just replied with smirks; He then made me lie down in the middle of the bed, and then handcuffed my wrists to the headboard. This feels like torture, but secretly I'm enjoying this? Heck yes I am! Jeno came on me and then whispered in my ears saying, "we're gonna make u feel so good." And then he slowly licked and nibbled on my ears, making them a tint of red; while Jaehyun took a bottle of lube from his pants pocket which was on the floor. I could see the a white ice cream icon on it, so it must be vanilla? Jeno removed both of our boxers swiftly in one go, and put my leaking-cock in his wet mouth making me whimper and grip the wooden headboard beside me. I decided to be more confident and moan louder which took both of them by surprise but then turned into grins. Jaehyun un-cuffed my hands, and licked my wrists to cool them down cuz he realized they were a little too tight. I grabbed Jeno's hair and fucked his mouth by thrusting in and out, making him almost gag. He gripped my inner thighs, and began massaging them pleasingly, making me moan uncontrollably. Jaehyun then put an ample of lube on his fingers and on Jeno's tight hole, making him whimper and the vibrations of his whimper caused me to moan. Jaehyun put in one finger in him and almost immediately put in another two, making him scream in pain, but I calmed him down by ruffling his hair and praising him. After Jae put in another finger and Jeno sobbed a little, Jae lined up his big cock against Jeno's hole and thrusted in him deeply and mercilessly, making Jeno scream and then moan uncontrollably. I removed my cock from his mouth, took the bottle of lube that Jae put beside me and put a generous amount onto my fingers, went behind him and suddenly put in two of my fingers into his tight hole, making him whimper while fucking Jeno. I put in another two of my lubed fingers and he screamed again, gripping Jeno's shoulder and scratching his nails against his back, whilst Jeno gripped the bedsheets so tight that his knuckles became really white. Closing the bottle of lube, I threw it away and thrusted in him, hitting his prostate right on the first thrust. Turned on, I thrusted into him mercilessly while hitting his prostate dead-on, making him stop fucking Jeno but grip his hair out of pleasure. I thrusted in and out of him at an incredibly fast pace, making him wonder how am I able to do it. Jeno turned around, facing Jae's face that was streaming with tears but stopped when he kissed him in a soft and pleasing manner, making him turn that pain into immense pleasure. Feeling the knots in my stomach, I quickly untied them by releasing my hot semen in him and he moaned out of satisfaction and pleasure, and then I pulled out making him whine. Now it was Jeno's turn cuz Jae left him midway while fucking him; I smirked taking the bottle of lube and put some of it onto his stretched-hole while I put him right on the middle of the bed and put one of his leg on one of my shoulders to get a better angle to fuck him comfortably. Lining my man-hood against his ass, I slowly put my tip in and thrusted in him fully making him scream which made me get turned on, and I thrusted in him deeply in and out until I hit his prostate perfectly. I started thrusting more deeper at the same spot over and over again whilst picking up my pace until I reached an incredibly fast pace that made him scream every time I pounded deep inside of him. Knots in my stomach? Am I gonna cum again this fast? Who gives a fuck! I released my cum again into him and filled him to the brim and pulled out, making a satisfied moan and then plopped beside Jeno and Jaehyun, who was having fun watching me rip him apart. They both then sat up straight and whispered into each other's ears.
Jaehyun: hyung, u gave both of us immense pleasure but we forgot u.
Jeno: right! *whispers into Jae's ear let's both fuck him.
Jaehyun: *whispering back u mean like, two dicks in one hole?
Jeno: ye.
Jaehyun: wouldn't it fucking hurt him, Jeno? U gotta think before u say any-
Jeno: nooo! Hyung, we can stretch his virgin hole first, but here's the twist.
Jaehyun: *confused look
Jeno: when we are prepping him, we will have to use both our hands-
Jaehyun: *whisper shouting tf?! Four hands-
Jeno: *whisper shouting too no hyung! As in one of my hand and one of ur hand. The free hands we can use to hold his waist for balance!
Jaehyun: but we need hella lube for that!
Jeno: *stops whispering and turns to Taeyong hyung umm, hyung by chance do you have any extra lube here?
Taeyong: I think so yea. I actually have six bottles of lub-
Both: u wut?!
Taeyong: calm down, I knew u both were gonna be surprised. The thing is, one day me, Johnny hyung, Ten, and Yuta were playing truth or dare at my house cuz I live alone. Ten being the confident gay he is, dared me to bring six lube bottles, that too half a liter which makes it a total of 3 liters, otherwise my punishment was getting fucked by every single one of them who was present in the room at that moment, and I didn't know wut to do other than obey that dare cuz getting fucked by 3 people sounded scary and painful to me. I know half a liter sounds too much, and it fucking is!
Jeno: oh my gosh!
Jaehyun: and u never told us about this?!
Both: Hyuuung!
Taeyong: umm, wut did u need the lube for tho?
Jeno: where is it hyung?
Taeyong: under the bed. At least Jae, u tell me why do you need lube?
Jaehyun: wut flavors are they?
Taeyong: ugh, peaches, watermelon and melon. Now will u answer me?
Jeno: found it! There are many small bottles and 3 big 1 liter bottles! I took the small watermelon one! And peach one for you!
Jaehyun: hyung, all u have to do is lie down comfortably on the bed. And looks like you got more than 3 liters....*smirk
Taeyong: b-b-but-
Jeno: no buts...
Jaehyun: otherwise we'll have to handcuff you.
Taeyong: come on! U both are equally big and together, u both r enormous! I'm not-
Jaehyun: Jeno, cuffs.
Jeno: sure hyung. *hands cuffs
Jaehyun cuffed my hands to the head board while I was trying to struggle out of it due to the anxiety of feeling two equally big dicks in my tight hole. They both were in-front of the bed grinning ear-to-ear; Jaehyun had a peach-flavored lube and Jeno had a watermelon flavored lube; and then they put a generous amount of lube on each of their hands and some on my needy-tight-hole. I hissed and whimpered at the cold sensation which then gradually settled, but then I felt a pair of slender fingers(2 fingers) enter my clenching hole and whimpered due to the slight discomfort, but I thanked them mentally for letting me get used to it, and then they put in another pair of two fingers(4 fingers)in me causing me to shudder out of fear and pain, and almost immediately they double-fisted me, making me scream at the top of my lungs, make my legs shake and cry due to the pain that was immense; my knuckles were too white due to clenching it in the air tightly, that I thought it was paint. Both of them held either of my sides with their free hands for balance and they came forward and peppered me kisses here and there, comforting and praising me, and then they removed their fists. I huffed due to relief but sighed at the empty feeling. Then I felt their two tips at my stretched hole, and whimpered due to fear, they slowly entered my hole and 'accidentally' but suddenly, thrusted deep in me that I screamed and clenched my fists in the air so tight that I thought my skin on the knuckles would rip off, just like how I thought my hole ripped. But the feeling of immense pain slowly turned into immense euphoria, making me moan really loudly while the other two half-groaned-half-moaned and cussed under their breath. The pleasure was overwhelming, I felt really light and the environment around me began to look blur...and maybe.....hazy?
Jaehyun: *notices Taeyong will pass out hyung, stay awake for me will you?
Taeyong: *nodding slowly
Both: *keep thrusting in and out deeply
Taeyong: *moans even more louder (almost a scream)
Jeno: hit his prostate! *both ram into the same spot more deeper and faster
I felt them hit my prostate and moaned loudly, almost as a scream, and that's when they kept thrusting even more, deeper and faster at the same spot over and over again, until I felt them release their hot cum, and then felt a butt-plug being put in me to contain the cum, and it just felt- I don't know, fucking amazing!? By the way....when did they.....have a butt-plug?.... They put my boxers on for me, and put their own before lying down on the bed beside me.
Taeyong: t-thank you...
Both: no, thank you hyung, u helped us feel at ease.
Taeyong: *chuckling feel at ease? Well, I never knew I needed this... Well, I'm feeling sleepy...
Jaehyun: don't u wanna wash up hyung?
Taeyong: *slowly blinking eyes I feel like u have made.....me fucking bedridden....*chuckles softly
Jeno: *smiling sorry hyung... let's just lie down.
Taeyong: wut time is it tho?
Jaehyun: 10:30am, why?
Taeyong: meaning we fucking fucked each other for 1 and a half hour straight?!
Jaehyun: nope, btw u r gay. *giggles
Jeno: *smiling hyung u had to count the time? Lol, let's get some rest.
All: sure.
After I switched off the lights, we slowly drifted off to sleep while cuddling with each other. What a start for the day!
Y/N's P.O.V.
It was fucking 10:30am and it was physics class! I am happy but I'm also pissed. I like all subjects but the timings don't seem friendly to me. But with a positive attitude, I continued listening to the teacher and noting down the notes, but slack off by writing my ff which I had in progress, in the breaks. While listening to 'Daechwita' I was working on math sums that I had been given homework cuz we had mathematics again after physics. After finishing the sums in just 5 minutes, the math class started right when I finished. I was grooving to the beat more proudly and was so happy for some reason, Who's the king, who's the boss?....Daechwita! I entered the class while giving a cheerful and happy good morning to the teacher. The teacher looked confused but liked the high spirit in my voice, even though my camera was off. I told her that I already finished the homework and the others looked surprised; whilst I knew they were jealous on the inside. Grinning ear-to-ear, I said out all the answers and the teacher even praised me! At the end of class, I was really sad cuz I loved this math teacher, but she kept on praising me.
Teacher: wow! Y/N, why weren't you like this before?
Y/N: I was, but I didn't have that much confidence before but now I got that strength now, so there's nothing to worry about!
Teacher: *smiling I hope to see this positive attitude wherever u go.
Y/N: thanks ma'am! Bye!
Teacher: bye sweetie.
I just felt like exploding by happiness and the proud feeling, 'Miroh' played and it was break. Woah, oh, woah, oh! Higher jusnsbaile!......Yo chensinsjskwmms sjsuwnwjsnsns sjsjsnsjsnsjs sammenwmandme ! XD! STRAYKIDS BOOM! I was practically partying by myself, and I just don't know wut happened to me. I settled down after dancing crazily, but kept raising my hands in the air at the beats; just then I realized the break finished. Sadeu. Classes kept going on till 1:30pm. I played 'follow-monsta X' while trying to keep myself active and alive *giggling. My hair turned into a black-blue color which looked so fucking cool! I heard the hyungs wake up and call each other to see the snow- UH OH! I FORGOT TO REMOVE THE FUCKING SNOW! I went towards the door and peeped through a small opening when I opened the door slightly, and I saw the hyungs looking confused but happy and they were playing with the snow. I decided to let the snow be, but then they might slip. So I took it back to me, and made a white woolen sweater and put it on me, but I just realized that when I brought the snow back to me, it might have created a trail that maybe the hyungs might follow! I peeped out again and saw a few hyungs coming this way; I quickly sat on the chair and entered my class that was Biology at the moment. And we were learning sexual reproduction; great wut timing! I entered the class, while the hyungs opened the door behind me and saw me and slowly went back down. I could see them on the reflection of my iPad, and giggled slightly at their confused looks, they looked cute. I began concentrating in class and then heard the door open. I set my headphones down and turned around to see Ten hyung with a cup of liquid that looked like coffee, in his hand.
Ten: hey baby! How did u sleep?
Y/N: *smirk did I sleep?
Ten: *chuckling naughty baby. I brought u some coffee cuz I figured u might be a little tired.
Y/N: oh thanks hyungie! *comes to hug him and takes coffee
Ten: *grin by the way, Jisung showed us last night's pics. U looked sexy.
Y/N: duh! *giggling I decided to show u guys a pic that was kind of like a tease u know? Hehehe
Ten: *smiling well u did tease us, cuz the others were like, one day our time will come too! XD!
Y/N: srsly? Lol, u should have called me to see their reactions!
Ten: I should have but I thought u were sleeping and then Jisung told me that u had classes, so I brought u coffee. By the way, your wings and neon colors looked damn sexy on you! I can see u still have them except the wings. Is it makeup?
Y/N: I'll tell, sometime.....after class?
Ten: sure! Last question, what class is it now?
Y/N: umm, biology.
Ten: *smirk interesting. Topic?
Y/N: sexual reproduction...why?
Ten: eh, just like that. If u have any doubts u can ask me, specifically this topic. It's a little complex.
Y/N: uh, thanks hyung. It might be a little complex but I figured it out, and we are gonna finish the lesson today. But I have one doubt in a definition and was gonna search it up when u came, if u want u could tell me it.
Ten: sure, what word?
Y/N: aroused, some-what related to this lesson.
Ten: sexually getting excited.
Y/N: understood some-what. I understand better with examples, any?
Ten: when a person suppose, gives a blowjob to a male, he gets aroused meaning he gets sexually excited.
Y/N: *ears turn red o-o-oh! Well, thanks hyung! And for the coffee! *jamming to 'bullet to the heart' which came on coincidentally
Ten: u could perform the example, if u want to.
Y/N: *chuckling no it's ok, I understood it hyung. Or are u needy?
Ten: wut are u talking bout?
Y/N: your hard member down there. Erection.
Ten: *under breath maybe I'm needy.
Y/N: what was that hyung?
Ten: yes, ur right. I am needy but I can bear it.
Y/N: but I can't, I have a helping nature u know? *gets up from seat and moves closer to Ten hyung
Ten: oh really? Let's see how can you help me....
Y/N: *makes Ten hyung sit on bed relax hyung, u can sit on the bed. I won't do anything, *smirk just provoked you. *goes to lock door
Ten: so u were scared huh?
Y/N: huh? Scared? Me? Never. And why would I be scared? That u will choke me or-
Ten: maybe.
Y/N: *small grin just wanted to see your reaction when I said I had provoked you.
I walked towards him and sat on his lap and seductively, grinded on him making him whimper; for foreplay. I decided to do it more harder and continued for a few more seconds until he gripped my hips firmly with strength, which hurt a little; I slowly went in and kissed him, softly and lusciously while he snaked one of his hands around my neck and hair, gripping it slowly but softly. While 'Jopping' was playing, I slowly went a little harsh and deeper, turning my neck a little sideways for a better angle, eventually starting a war for dominance and Ten hyung won. Without wasting anytime he explored my mouth within a minute, reaching places I never knew were reachable; he is experienced. Make it bang.