➤ Introduction

Hey, everyone.
First of all, welcome to my book.(^^)

Second, writing introduction isn't my thing, I like diving straight to the book, but well here I am, with this chapter, containing basic information about the characters ,which will show up most of the time in book.

Lastly, this book has total opposite concept than the previous book I've written, so whatever this book has to display, it still would NOT contain or encourage topics like, Rape or Gore etc.

Now, without wasting much time , let's dive right into the intro.

CHARACTERS

Jeon Jung-kook

Jeon Jung-kook

• Freshmen/ first year student of major; Music & performance in SNU.

• 18 y/o

• Mother died when he was in 8th grade. Since then , he shifted from Seoul to Busan ,to live with his grandparents, as his father was depressed and wasn't in condition to earn living to raise Jungkook.

• Came back to Seoul with his father only when he got accepted in SNU and his father got job as a chef in mansion.

• Extremely shy, adorable and a closed person (since his mother died).

• Have a childhood and only friend, Yugyeom, with whom, he reunited after coming back to Seoul.

• Has a big addictive secret that he doesn't want people to know at all cost.

• Gay.

Park Jimin

Park Jimin

3rd year student of major; Dance in SNU.