Who secretly likes you and did they know?

Author~chan
In.

Warning: none, but if you count the itty bitty angst I guess.

================================================================

•Alastor

- Husk liked you and Alastor knew.

- When he found out you and Alastor we're dating his heart broke to pieces, but knowing that he can't do anything about it he'll just suck it up

- "This is what I get for falling in love again." His voice cracks as he chugs down another bottle of booze as the soft light in his room reflects it from the bottle.

- (Husks' s/o) better not break his heart this time cause that's the last time he'll ever open his heart up to someone ever again.

•Angel dust

- Niffty and Angel never knew.

- When the small cyclops found out she was sad, but moved on eventually

- it was just a little crush is all, she knew she could never get a chance on you; it's painful, but it's the truth.

- "I can't do anything about it, they're already happy! and I can't just ruin a wonderful relationship." She looks down as she dusts her dress.

•Baxter

- Sir Pentious, Baxter's too busy to know such thing.

- It took a long while for him to know that you we're in fact taken.

- once he found out he just brushed it off because he already has his own s/o on his side.

- he just shrugged and sLiThErEd back to his airship.

•Charlie

- wierdly enough the infamous Radio demon took a liking to you....Charlie somehow suspected this and kept a close eye on him.

- Once the red deer heard the news about you and the princess in a relationship he was well... shocked?

- "They deserve eachother, I can't just control someone's love life." He chuckled to himself as he hid the cracks in his voice with the radio static as he walked away.

- He still likes you to this day, but he has someone who loves him so i guess he'll be alright.

•Crymini

- hAH YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE HUSK BUT IT IS, I--- Angel dust...and well, Crymini is somehow oblivious of this.

- Angel knew you we're dating the female demon, but he only shook it off

- He hid his pain through flirting and just kept his friendly Relationship with you like the others.

- "Well, I can't go back to the past so..yeah." the spider looks down to his boots that we're in contact with the floor as he only shook his head and smiled once more.

•Cherri

- Angel, yes, again.

- I mean, he likes you platonically...? I guess.

- y'all have a brother and sister Relationship, so when he found our you two started dating he became overjoyed

- "Damn Cherri, you better keep em' they're a keeper."

•Husk

- Vaggie and Husk knew, but he never minded it.

- So uh, the fact that Husk knew she liked you made her well... embarrassed?? Your own significant other knowing that she likes you.

- She was Hurt when she first heared the news; in fact she started crying...in her room ofc. She knew it was going to happen, but she wasn't ready.

- "As long as they're happy I'm okay with it...." Vaggie looks out of her window, tears staining her face as the light outside the window illuminated her room.

•Niffty

- no one. from the hotel staff atleast.

- you weren't really the social type of person heck, you even avoid those type of things.

- But you did know your old roommate did like you tho, but you and them never really had the time ti communicate.

- [free space]

•Sir Pentious

- Cherri. She wasn't sure if the snake knew she had feelings for you or not.

- She knew you we're dating the egglord. She sometimes whished you dated her than him.

(Also i just finished reading a sad ass fanfic of an Eijiro x reader, it only lasted for 10-15 or more minutes but, holy shit that hurt.)

- she balled her eyes out, but moved on the next.

- "I hope he treats you well." She says(666 words) as she walks away from the turf she just won.

•Vaggie

- Charlie. It's Charlie. Vaggie knew...i mean almost everyone did, cause she was quite obvious.

- when she found out you we're dating her ex, out of all people, she couldn't help but be heartbroken.

- She thought she had a chance on you, but she never really wanted to assume...it was just wishful thinking.

- "...I hope Vaggie treats you well." She says smiling despite the pain and the lump in her throat that made it hard for her to talk.

================================================================

Author~chan
Out.

Total Words: 765