the other blade

(not requested, originally posted on ao3)

Technoblade and Y/Nblade used to be partners in a partner youtube channel named The Blades. The two of them were childhood friends but soon decided to split ways to pursue their own channels. They occasionally posted the rare video on the shared channel, but the channel was pretty much dead.

The two were very good at pvp, Techno being known for that, but Y/Nblade was more known for building and their parkour skills. But together, they were deadly. Deadlier if they had Dream there with them. So when they both spawned into the game when Tommy told the others about having the blade on his side, everyone watching the streams and in the server itself paused in shock.

Tommy stares at his screen, dropping the act, as he mutters a soft "What the fuck?" under his breath. Sapnap and the others are quiet, their characters either frozen or looking at each other. Techno joins the voice channel talking about how he had skipped out on sleep before pausing.

"Hey um, why are all of you so quiet?" Tommy scoffs. "Dude, you know why. You brought Y/N! They're scared shitless." Techno makes a confused noise before looking over at the chat. "I didn't bring Y/N with me." Tommy makes a shocked face that his stream made sure to screenshot before looking at the other's minecraft characters. "If you didn't invite Y/N, how did they even get on the server?"

You on the other hand were just as shocked as the others. You were just spending about thirty minutes trying to load in your own private server for your stream for you to build on. When you saw that it was taking a while to load in, you just switched the minecraft screen to the full screen face cam where you just chatted with the chat to pass time. When the loading bar finally moves near to the end, you switch back just as you spawn into the Dream SMP server.

"Where am I?" You look over at the chat to see them all freaking out. "I'm serious. Where am I?" You look at the chat and gasp. "Techno is on here!" You whisper a quick hi to Techno before looking around the spawn trap. You start to punch the cobble stone and get out of the trap, filling up the wall when you get out.

You run to the nearest tree and start to gather wood when you get punched by someone. You turn to see Dream. "Oh! It's Dream!" You say hi in chat and you see him respond back.

[Dream] How did you get in?

[Y/N] I honestly don't know

[Dream] Lucky for you, we're in the middle of a war and need help. Will you join?

[Y/N] I'm always ready for a little blood shed

[Technoblade] Hello Y/N

[Y/N] Techno !

You giggle as Dream hands you some netherite armor. You look in chat to see that he also whispered that he had white listed you to make sure that you wouldn't accidentally leave during the action because you weren't technically on the server.

He sends you the Dream SMP discord code and you join the discord. You join the voice channel that Tommy, Techno, and Dream were a part of. They silence when they hear the sound that someone has joined the call and Tommy starts to laugh.

"Before we get along with the war, please watch the clip I'm about to send you. It is very funny." You hum and click on it.

You watch as Tommy tells Sapnap that he had the Blade on his side and how Techno joining the game hit the chat a second later, followed by your own. You laugh out loud and click out of the clip to undeafen on the call. Techno and Dream are laughing now too. "That is so epic." You say into the mic.

"Right!" Tommy yells. The four of you bicker for a few more minutes before rejoining the bit. Later that night after you end your stream, you open up twitter to see you trending on the #3 spots. You smile and click on the hashtag. You are scrolling through some of them before finding a post that makes you laugh out loud.

Random fan @fannumber69

ok but that moment on Tommy's stream where Y/N joins because of a clip really shows what kind of god like powers they hold

You cackle and screenshot it, sending into the group chat you are in with some other Dream SMP members, before retweeting it.