Chapter 17

(my brother just got surgery on his toe. He picked at it and it got infected. I felt bad now since my mom said he might lose his toe. I made fun of him by saying he won't be able to count to twenty. I'm so sorry, I'm willing to die for you but you can die if I get a billion dollars. Seriously though, I would die for you. Anyone reading this, shut up, don't tell my brother.)

You took out your gun and pointed it towards SpongeBob.

"omae wa mou shindeiru."

"Nani?!"

You gasped and woke up. You sighed from relief that you didn't kill SpongeBob. Then you noticed Momo staring at you worriedly.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, mom!"

"Alright, please tell me if you need anything." She flashed you a smile.

You were on your way to training camp where you would tire yourself out.

You tapped Shouto, who was sitting next to you. "Hey, Candycane?"

"Hm?"

"What would happen to your hair if you didn't have your quirk? Just curious."

"I don't know."

"Well, I imagined you like this: maybe black or brown hair, and brown eyes! I think you would still look nice!"

"Still?"

"I'm pretty sure most of the girls here find you attractive!"

"Do you find me attractive?"

"Are you kidding? My bae can beat you even though he's 2d."

He raised an eyebrow and you showed your phone. "See? Bae is cute and hot at the same time, his eyes are smexy and his hair is just a chef's kiss."

He frowned as he glanced at the man. He wasn't that hot. "I don't find him attractive."

You dramatically gasped. "Really?! Well, it doesn't matter because I ship him with another male."

He was really confused now. "Another male?"

"Yes, yaoi, as you would say. I'm a fujioshi! Just like some other girls!"

"Oh. Then do you ship me with someone?"

"Now that I think about it, I ship you with...I don't know, I really don't."

"How about you?"

"Me? I think I'm ugly so I never get my hopes up too high. Plus, I can take care of myself!"

He blinked, realizing you didn't get it. He grabbed your face with one hand, squishing your cheeks. He turned your face towards him.

"What if I said I wanted you?"

You blushed. "Eh?! If you said that, I would make you my number one husband!"

He was satisfied with your answer and let go of you. Meanwhile, Izuku glanced over his seat to see that interaction.

Actually, every love interest noticed. (Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Uraraka, Momo, Iida, Katsuki, Izuku, Shinso(he's no here at the moment), should I make Tokoyami a love interest? But all the endings will be too long and I'm too lazy but whatever you guys want🤷)

You blushed all the way there until it was time to head out. You rushed out only to regret it. You stared as the others ran to the bus.

You grinned and leaped over the fence, showing up a peace sign. "See ya cowards later!!"

"Ah?! Who's a coward---"

The terrain began to slide downward, sliding down the students. You were laughing and waved your arms around.