Chapter 23

You passed with flying colors. You showed it off to your classmates and Aizawa. You took a picture and sent it to Hawks.

Little birdie
U owe me fud.
Seen✅

You frowned when he didn't respond. You shrugged and tucked it away and smiled the whole way back to school.

. . . . . . . .

You were out at night, past curfew. You decided to get a snack at a gasoline station since you were past curfew.

You bought it and took your bag. You looked up at the dark sky, not able to see any stars.

You shook your head and started walking back to U.A. You felt a presence behind you. You glanced at them when you took a corner.

Damn, there were about twelve of them. They all looked pretty built too. You took out your phone.

You put it on speaker. "What the fuck do you want?!"

"Hey, Pomeranian!! You think you could come to get me?"

"Hell no!!"

"But I'm outside U.A!! Can't you help me sneak back in?!"

"No, do it yourself!!!"

"But what if I get caught?! I got snacks too!!"

The people behind you weren't letting up.

"Fine, I'll call Shouto Todoroki!" You said loudly. Their steps faltered.

Of course, they would know the surname Todoroki. But they continued to walk towards you.

"Dammit!!! Wait there, I'm coming!!!"

"Thank you!!"

You hang up and called Shouto. "Hey Candy cane!!"

"What is it?"

"You see, I'm being followed at the moment so just follow along." You whispered and then put it on speaker.

"Alright, why are you out at night?"

"Well, I went out to get snacks and stuff! Thought I could share it with Class 1A!"

Their steps faltered again. But they continued anyway, their pace faster.

Dammit.

"Candy cane, you better record this conversation." You pretended to hang up. "Who are you guys?!"

You yelled at them. They stopped in front of you.

"We were sent here by someone to get you. If you don't resist, we won't have to use force."

You stuck up the middle finger. "Bullshit, I ain't going, you can't make me."

"Surround her."

Shouto on the other side was recording it, just to be safe. He frowned when he heard them cussing you out.

"Listen here you little shits!" -you got that from Katsuki--- "I will not hesitate to use my powers against you."

"Neither will we." He took out a gun. "I will shoot."

Dammit. "Okay, hold on!" You pretended to cower. "What do you want?"

"We need to take you to our customer. Don't resist or else we will be forced to use the gun."

"Who sent you? My mother? Father? Or is it that guy I accidentally killed?"

They flinched.

"Or is it those other people I killed? Was it their families? Boy, karma really did get me. Well, I guess I should kill all you guys too."